Jump to content

Scottish cup draw


Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Tynie Pecksniff said:

The SFA will contribute a maximum of £600.

That journey and Benburb's journey to Wick will cost I expect in the region of £1000 for a coach, maybe more.  It's definitely a lot better to what I expected as they will receive £6500 if they are put out at Round 2.     I take it the club share half the gate money, which helps towards the travelling expenses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

That journey and Benburb's journey to Wick will cost I expect in the region of £1000 for a coach, maybe more.  It's definitely a lot better to what I expected as they will receive £6500 if they are put out at Round 2.     I take it the club share half the gate money, which helps towards the travelling expenses.

I think the SFA take a % of the gate money as it goes towards the overall prize pot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Had it confirmed
The SFA take no money from any gate until the fourth round at least.
The home team take 20% of gate money and the 80% is then shared half and half with the away team

Is that after Round 4?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

The home team take 20% of gate money and the 80% is then shared half and half with the away team

Is there some subtle reason for phrasing it that way, rather than just saying 60/40?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Stag Nation said:

Is there some subtle reason for phrasing it that way, rather than just saying 60/40?

I too thought this which is why I think they may mean after Round 4 when the SFA gets 40%, the thieving gits.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Stag Nation said:

Is there some subtle reason for phrasing it that way, rather than just saying 60/40?

Yes.

Home club gets the 20% to cover costs and then the remaining 80% is an equitable split. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...