Scottish cup draw

• 3 weeks later...

With 8 wosfl teams in the Scottish this weekend how does everyone think how many will progress to the 3rd round. First up are cumnock v Dumbarton on Friday live also pollok live on Monday the rest are on Saturday . My team the buffs are up against forfar at home forfar are struggling at the moment and we are starting to gel as a team I'm confident we can pull of a shock and get to the next round . Hopefully all the rest can progress which would be a good advert for the wosfl.

48 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

With 8 wosfl teams in the Scottish this weekend how does everyone think how many will progress to the 3rd round. 

Auchinleck to beat Bo'ness.

Cumnock won't beat Dumbarton.

Darvel to beat Dalbeattie Star.

Glasgow Uni won't beat Albion Rovers.

Drumchapel United might beat Gretna 2008 (but I'm edging towards Gretna).

Kilwinning Rangers won't beat Forfar.

Pollok won't beat Annan.

Benburb might beat Wick.

So, two clubs likely to be in the third round and the (minimum) £9½K that goes with it.

26 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

Cumnock won't beat Dumbarton.

Glasgow Uni won't beat Albion Rovers.

Drumchapel United might beat Gretna 2008 (but I'm edging towards Gretna).

Kilwinning Rangers won't beat Forfar.

Pollok won't beat Annan.

Benburb might beat Wick.

So, two clubs likely to be in the third round and the (minimum) £9½K that goes with it.

All about opinions I think cumnock can beat Dumbarton and always going to say buffs will beat forfar the rest I agree with.

16 hours ago, wow-wee said:

With 8 wosfl teams in the Scottish this weekend how does everyone think how many will progress to the 3rd round. First up are cumnock v Dumbarton on Friday live also pollok live on Monday the rest are on Saturday . My team the buffs are up against forfar at home forfar are struggling at the moment and we are starting to gel as a team I'm confident we can pull of a shock and get to the next round . Hopefully all the rest can progress which would be a good advert for the wosfl.

I'm quietly confident that a rapidly gelling Buffs will beat Forfar this weekend. We are going into the game on a good run of form with a regular goalscorer, confidence is high.

As for the other ties :-

Cumnock to beat Dumbarton.

Glasgow Uni to lose to Albion Rovers.

Drumchapel United to beat Gretna 2008.

Pollok to lose to Annan.

Benburb to beat Wick.

So 6 WoSFL to get through this weekend, further increasing the profile of the league at SC level.

1 hour ago, funky monkey said:

I'm quietly confident that a rapidly gelling Buffs will beat Forfar this weekend. We are going into the game on a good run of form with a regular goalscorer, confidence is high.

As for the other ties :-

Cumnock to beat Dumbarton.

Glasgow Uni to lose to Albion Rovers.

Drumchapel United to beat Gretna 2008.

Pollok to lose to Annan.

Benburb to beat Wick.

So 6 WoSFL to get through this weekend, further increasing the profile of the league at SC level.

Interesting last sentence.

Taking the whole point of the pyramid is to lose our most successful clubs out the Wosfl upwards.

51 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

Interesting last sentence.

Taking the whole point of the pyramid is to lose our most successful clubs out the Wosfl upwards.

Everyone above the WoSFL is already licenced. There's always going to be a decent amount of SFA members in the WoSFL as time goes by and the difference between part-time football is slim. 

Even if there's shuffling in members, as a league it should be looking for bragging rights in terms of being the best Tier 6 league, best non-SPFL league, deep runs in the competition. Glasgow Uni & Drumchapel beating HL competition, Benburb T7 beating Dundonald in T6.

8 minutes ago, goalmachine said:
50 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:
I'm looking forward to the Cumnock Vs Dumbarton game on TV.  I'd love Cumnock to get through but think the Sons will have too much for them

Agree but 17/4 Cumnock on SkyBet is tempting

I'm sure there will be a few who will have a tipple. I personally want to see all the tier 6 and lower teams do well, especially the WOSFL teams