Complete Wosfl fixture list for the season

5 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Glad normal service resumes, only disappointment being lack of evening games under lights, for me to watch ! Yeah selfish I know - relying on the EOS to fill my calender now  ⚽

Ha, this is exactly my feelings! 

I was hoping for midweek fixtures purely for selfish reasons but there's a few midweek cards for August in Division 3. That'll do for starters.

I do hope they keep the Friday night slot where possible for big games as the higher crowd numbers showed there's an appetite for it and they turned out to be real showpiece occasions for the WOSFL

It is quite funny when you think back to years ago that (for League games) supporters would only find out in Tuesday's "Evening Times" who their team was playing on the Saturday. Now we have a full season fixture list. * subject to changes.

12 hours ago, GroundhopScot said:

Ha, this is exactly my feelings! 

I was hoping for midweek fixtures purely for selfish reasons but there's a few midweek cards for August in Division 3. That'll do for starters.

I do hope they keep the Friday night slot where possible for big games as the higher crowd numbers showed there's an appetite for it and they turned out to be real showpiece occasions for the WOSFL

Clubs can request a change to a Friday night.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, South_Pride said:

Pollok v Clydebank was in for 15/10/22 but that will now be off as one of us will put the other out of the Challenge cup. 

With both teams idle on 24/09/22 would this be a good one for the fixture or does it have to be played down the line?

If Kennie hasn't spotted that option already I shall be very disappointed in him!

On 20/08/2022 at 20:26, South_Pride said:

Pollok v Clydebank was in for 15/10/22 but that will now be off as one of us will put the other out of the Challenge cup. 

With both teams idle on 24/09/22 would this be a good one for the fixture or does it have to be played down the line?

On 20/08/2022 at 21:46, archieb said:

If Kennie hasn't spotted that option already I shall be very disappointed in him!

And lo, it came to pass ....