The Queen of the South thread

Think baird showed what he can bring to us on Saturday. Although a few times I thought he lost the ball far too easily with wayward touches. But then the assist for Reilly's goal was sublime and good pass to Kerr.

Good to see the club have appointed a sports scientist, see he's doubling up as performance analysis. Was this a position that was filled before?

There's nothing wrong with a bit of variety Hawk.

At the moment it's working well so I'd keep Lyle on the bench.

Speaking of Lyle, on Saturday I thought his miss (dragged past post unmarked from about 10 yards) was pretty bad but I haven't seen it mentioned on here or MAD board.

Was it a harder chance than I thought?

Agreed ! I am a big Lyle fan but I would rather he was coming off the bench and terrorising defences. He quite often does just that.

A lot of talk on Saturday about the fixtures against hearts away & rangers at home being moved to 5.30 on the sat and 7.30 on the frid, can anyone confirm?

Only the SPFL can confirm fixture amendments. The club have not been officially told about any fixture amendments as yet. As soon as we have been then the information will be made public as clearly many people would need to change their arrangements. Unfortunately the side effect of being in a division this year that has a contract for regular live television games is that fixtures are always subject to potential rearrangement for tv, and not necessarily with all that much notice. It's not a situation either club or supporters are used to dealing with.

A lot of talk on Saturday about the fixtures against hearts away & rangers at home being moved to 5.30 on the sat and 7.30 on the frid, can anyone confirm?

Really hope not - I had already thought about taking that one in using the train via Lockerbie.

Pretty sure there's not a later train back either. :(

Oh well rangers game confirmed 7.45 on the frid just the hearts game to change now?

Rsngers visiting Palmerston at night truce this season then shame we ain't getting a sat afternoon match.