The Queen of the South thread

Why dont Queens announce things anymore. There has been a new sports science guy appointed at the club last week but not a single mention anywhere

Has there, since last week, come on tell us more?

Its up to the club to announce these things not me

Ok that's fine with me but what's this????

Why dont Queens announce things anymore. There has been a new sports science guy appointed at the club last week but not a single mention anywhere

Edited by Hawk

He has signed for Gretna

He played as a trialist on Saturday and is free to play with however he wants I believe

As mentioned before he trained with Queens on Tuesday at Palmerston & is back training with the 1st team today .

I wonder if there's a chance he might be our new No2 :P

Things are officially announced on the official site when they have officially happened.

If anything, its the one thing the club has got a lot better at over the last couple of years.

He played as a trialist on Saturday and is free to play with however he wants I believe

As mentioned before he trained with Queens on Tuesday at Palmerston & is back training with the 1st team today .

I wonder if there's a chance he might be our new No2 :P

Didn't play as a trialist........

He has signed a deal with Gretna but has a gentlemans agreement with Stuart Rome that he can go elsewhere if someone comes in for him. Looks like he is keeping his options open

Is there not some rule about playing for more than two clubs during a period of time? Does his club in Australia not count towards that? :unsure2:

Things are officially announced on the official site when they have officially happened.

If anything, its the one thing the club has got a lot better at over the last couple of years.

Exactly this. The idea that the club "doesn't announce things any more" is ridiculous. Things are confirmed when they are able to be such as the loans of Salim Kouider-Aissa and Nick Cassidy in the last week.

The club has not yet employed a new sports scientist.

Is there not some rule about playing for more than two clubs during a period of time? Does his club in Australia not count towards that? :unsure2:

You are only allowed to play for two clubs professionally in the same season but where two different countries with different season ends are involved three clubs are allowed. Guff has signed for Gretna as an amateur. He is not a trialist, you cannot get international clearance for a trialist.