The Queen of the South thread

31 minutes ago, QoS99 said:

Alan Lithgow just been released by Morton, there’s an experienced centre half. (Hope to f**k we don’t sign him after his previous conviction)

He could surely do short term job for us has the experience and is a leader at the back.

At 34 offer him  deal till the summer

His previous convictions are ancient history 

58 minutes ago, Greenacres said:

He could surely do short term job for us has the experience and is a leader at the back.

At 34 offer him  deal till the summer

His previous convictions are ancient history 

If anyone wants REAl news and not fake news linking us with convicted perverts.
I got a phone call this morning, an unmanned social media company is buying the club and going to inject serious amounts of cash into it. Bad news is they’re long term plan is to move the club south as more money and more potential. 

8 minutes ago, Dudleyghu said:

I got a phone call this morning, an unmanned social media company is buying the club and going to inject serious amounts of cash into it. Bad news is they’re long term plan is to move the club south as more money and more potential. 

🤣🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, Dudleyghu said:

Thank you for that .

You almost make the rubbish I post seem not to bad.

29 minutes ago, Dudleyghu said:

Heard something similar as well today. But rather than move the club south the man in question is intending on moving the border further north. 

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Heard something similar as well today. But rather than move the club south the man in question is intending on moving the border further north. 

Aye, that makes more sense, by further south I'd heard mention of relocating to either Glencaple or Southerness ... 🙄

9 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Aye, that makes more sense, by further south I'd heard mention of relocating to either Glencaple or Southerness ... 🙄

I'd heard 'Stadio Dock Park' being touted in the Metaverse. Before we transition to become the first professional virtual football team in 2030

2 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

You’re the only one who got what I meant, I didn’t mean past the border. The new board want to buy the southerners golf course and build a “revolutionary futuristic open plan stadium” there and still have the golf course in use too. Except the golf course will be used by professional footballers, managers, coaches etc. It’ll be the first of its kind where professional footballers etc from all over will come and compete with other pros at golf whilst also being under contract as a professional footballer. They plan of having the players pay for its use and the money will be used for good causes. They vision that by 2033 there will be 25 of the likes all over the country and by 2046 there will be thousands over the world. 

29 minutes ago, Dudleyghu said:

You’re the only one who got what I meant, I didn’t mean past the border. The new board want to buy the southerners golf course and build a “revolutionary futuristic open plan stadium” there and still have the golf course in use too. Except the golf course will be used by professional footballers, managers, coaches etc. It’ll be the first of its kind where professional footballers etc from all over will come and compete with other pros at golf whilst also being under contract as a professional footballer. They plan of having the players pay for its use and the money will be used for good causes. They vision that by 2033 there will be 25 of the likes all over the country and by 2046 there will be thousands over the world. 

Tbf ... that's some serious shit you're tokin there friend ... respect ...

3 hours ago, Dudleyghu said:

What do you get out of doing this, exactly?