The Queen of the South thread

1 minute ago, nomad said:

Another melt down that wont be resolved quickly in terms of WG replacement. So with no answers will turn tae the debate that matters! Where does the very northern Englandshire Booths supermarket stand. I would put them in with Waitrose. Cumbria and Lancashire number fur thaim that dinnae ken! 

Never heard of it.

What are the lunchtime meal deal options? And cost?

Then I'll rate. 

2 minutes ago, nomad said:

Don't have a cafe in Lancashire, but sell stuff at Waitrose prices. Only place outside the homeland I have found Williams Bros beer and Deanstoun whiskey at usual prices. Damn, I have outed accidentally. 

Hipster whisky drinker who doesn't know that supermarkets do a main, side and drink deal.

Interesting...

That said, as long as you're careful about how you describe how Euan East found himself as a defender, you'll be fine. 

Its a concession to be honest and not a main store. Just doing a job to ensure there are enough effective and quality provisions sufficient to meet the need of the community. The big stores are good on food and competitive. 

At the risk of being shot down, probably the same scenario said player found himself in. 

1 hour ago, nomad said:

So with no answers will turn tae the debate that matters! Where does the very northern Englandshire Booths supermarket stand. I would put them in with Waitrose. Cumbria and Lancashire number fur thaim that dinnae ken! 

Aye the Booths supermarket in Keswick is excellent with a nice cafe IIRC.

I don't think they trade north of the border though.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Have to say I'm happy with a loss tonight, which sounds fucking ridiculous but I really don't want Murray in charge. Another defeat before someone is hired please. If he even does OK he'll get the job. 

Would never go that far. But I suspect the bit about Murray is spot on.

2 minutes ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

Would never go that far. But I suspect the bit about Murray is spot on.

It's a mental take but the reality is if we won tonight and our next game or two there's no question Murray would get the job. He's the one who seemed to do most of the shouting pitchside before taking charge so I doubt his motivational speak will alter now he has full control and we've all seen it's clearly not worked up to this point. So for me personally I'm happy to see us lose if it means he doesn't get the job.