Jump to content

The Queen of the South thread


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Is the sound on the interviews dodgy for everyone else or is my phone on the blink? Sounds like the wind is giving the microphone soke trouble.

Sound dodgy on my phone as well has to be the wind .

Interviews good as usual Paton always upbeat  just young Gibson this week 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Anyone know if there will be a link to buying tickets for Thursday going up on the OS soon or do we just go to ticketco site? 

I received a link emailed following the game on Saturday - https://qosfc.ticketco.events/uk/en/m/e/trust_trophy_vs_fc_edinburgh . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice to get a thanks for attending saturday's match with link to highlights along with reminder for thursday's nights match today - first time I have received this and makes you feel wanted and a valued customer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice to get a thanks for attending saturday's match with link to highlights along with reminder for thursday's nights match today - first time I have received this and makes you feel wanted and a valued customer
Just saw that (in my junk mail!). Nice touch from the club. More things like that needed. Well done to those involved :)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, queenslad said:

Nice to get a thanks for attending saturday's match with link to highlights along with reminder for thursday's nights match today - first time I have received this and makes you feel wanted and a valued customer

 

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Just saw that (in my junk mail!). Nice touch from the club. More things like that needed. Well done to those involved :)

As far as I know we've been doing this all season (without the highlights link) but maybe not. We certainly did it after the first two Cup ties. It's Dan that does it and he was on holiday after the Dunfermline match so it probably didn't go out after that one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

 

As far as I know we've been doing this all season (without the highlights link) but maybe not. We certainly did it after the first two Cup ties. It's Dan that does it and he was on holiday after the Dunfermline match so it probably didn't go out after that one.

That's the first one I have had

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, queenslad said:

That's the first one I have had

Second for me, the other one was after the Dunfermline game with the unclaimed winning half time draw number. 
 

Nice thing to receive in your inbox after a great performance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Technophobic idiot here, I've just bought my ticket for tomorrow nights game, received email with QR code nae bother but like to print off hard copy in case of problems with my phone at the turnstile (ie, my stubby arthritic fingers and Mr Magoo eyesight), even I can see the QR code on email looks nothing like QR code on pdf printout, what's that all about? All match details, etc, are otherwise correct.. Could this be a problem at check-in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Technophobic idiot here, I've just bought my ticket for tomorrow nights game, received email with QR code nae bother but like to print off hard copy in case of problems with my phone at the turnstile (ie, my stubby arthritic fingers and Mr Magoo eyesight), even I can see the QR code on email looks nothing like QR code on pdf printout, what's that all about? All match details, etc, are otherwise correct.. Could this be a problem at check-in. 

There are multiple codes for each order, a group one and one for each ticket. It will be fine 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Watching the footie last night, and enjoying Dykes contribution, I was reflecting on the fact that in three years with us, Dykes scored 11 goals, and were any of them headers? I don’t recall any, but I’m not sure.

He clearly worked as a foil to a certain S Dobbie, so his contribution overall was good.

But last night was just awesome…..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, QOSQOS said:

Watching the footie last night, and enjoying Dykes contribution, I was reflecting on the fact that in three years with us, Dykes scored 11 goals, and were any of them headers? I don’t recall any, but I’m not sure.

He clearly worked as a foil to a certain S Dobbie, so his contribution overall was good.

But last night was just awesome…..

 

Lyndon Dykes scored 22 goals for us in 136 appearances (though 20 of those were as a sub). He certainly scored headers within that total, though not many. He rarely played as an out and out centre forward though, most of his focus was as you say clearing space and setting up chances for Dobs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Lyndon Dykes scored 22 goals for us in 136 appearances (though 20 of those were as a sub). He certainly scored headers within that total, though not many. He rarely played as an out and out centre forward though, most of his focus was as you say clearing space and setting up chances for Dobs.

Yes, I misread Wiki who were listing league goals, too early in morning to engage brain…..

Apart from his goals, his hold-up play and lay-offs were good last night as well, albeit he was only on the park for a short time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Greenacres said:

 

Tonight's game comfortable win far to slow 1st  half but with Wullie on 2 nd half we look a different team he gets us playing seems to lift the whole team.

 

Well done on dishing oot another 4 goals beating.

I don't know why you've had a poor start, but It was obvious Queens are a better team than you shown so far this season.

I'd expect you's to move up the table pretty quickly now! 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...