The Queen of the South thread

6 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'm overcome with this news.  I could weep.

I want to be one of those simpletons that heads down to the ground and just hangs around when momentous news breaks.

A bit " old firmy " Mr Tennis

Most undignified and unbecoming of a person such as you:thumsup2

22 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'm honestly speechless! No word of a lie, when I was reading the last few posts my wife asked "Are you about to cry?" that's how excited I am about the legend returning :lol:

Welcome Home Dobbs!!

RE-"perfect hat-trick" from memory Dobs only came on as a late sub that game and could not get over to the manager/subs bench quick enough celebrating with a "see what you were missing" grin all over his mush!!

8 minutes ago, Deefiant said:

Oooft.

Is he still decent?

Must still have something about him if he was playing and scoring for Bolton in the championship last season. 

I know the majority of the appearances were from the bench, but its still a massive step up from the scottish championship.

46 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'm overcome with this news.  I could weep.

I want to be one of those simpletons that heads down to the ground and just hangs around when momentous news breaks.

LOL. I have regressed into starstruck schoolboy mode. And I was in my 30's when he was here the first time! 

I have been biting my tongue since I found out about this. Outstanding job from all involved.

Must still have something about him if he was playing and scoring for Bolton in the championship last season. 

I know the majority of the appearances were from the bench, but its still a massive step up from the scottish championship.

I knew he was down south but couldn't recall what level etc.

Does he still suffer with his fitness or has his spell down south improved that?

Not a criticism tbh as even when heavy he was a very good player.