The Queen of the South thread

They'd be wasting their time hanging around Palmerston, there will have been nobody there since 5pm I expect. I've been disappointed by the lack of Sky Sports reporters I've needed to dodge all day outside my office though. If anyone's interested I'm now going home after a very long day. :)

:lol::thumsup2

Dont say that. Some people on here get a bit obsessive about local keepers. Regardless of ability

Daniel isn't a local, Blackburn born. He struggled last year with injuries, hopefully he'll be free of them this year and get a decent amount of game time.

Armstrong produced 3 fantastic saves as SUPERSOUTH says, ist time watching the development team and they looked good, knocking the ball about and attacked with pace something the 1st team had last season but seems to have lost this season.

Edited by QOS1919

Daniel isn't a local, Blackburn born. He struggled last year with injuries, hopefully he'll be free of them this year and get a decent amount of game time.

Only because that's where the maternity hospital is. He's a Burnley lad, you'll be in trouble if you imply he's from Blackburn!

Armstrong produced 3 fantastic saves as SUPERSOUTH says, ist time watching the development team and they looked good, knocking the ball about and attacked with pace something the 1st team had last season but seems to have lost this season.

Two & a half hours notice on the OS that the U20's had a game last night . Poor show from Queens ;)

I thought the development team looked good last night as has been said attacked at pace which is what the first team doesn't seem to do. I thought Coogans looked decent and Dickinson as did Tapping for the 20 mins he lasted. Also thought the No 7 on the left wing had a decent game and the two saves at the end by Armstrong we outstanding. Like Atkinson his distribution was quick and mostly accurate

Only because that's where the maternity hospital is. He's a Burnley lad, you'll be in trouble if you imply he's from Blackburn!

Didn't imply he was from Blackburn I simply replied to a post that had him down as a local keeper.