The Queen of the South thread

Still no news on a second in command is there?

We're in the same boat, it's been about 6 - 7 weeks since our assistant manager stepped down and we've been told that we are in no rush to get a replacement in.

Kind of hoping we get some news of a new face coming in within the next couple of weeks.

I am hoping it will be someone with a lot of experience but not someone that has been out of the game for years as i think they need to be realativley current.

Has any one heard any update on the injury front think im right in saying Burnsy has had his Op and Paton should be returning to fitness soon i would hope.

Is Kenny Arthur still coaching our keepers?

I am hoping it will be someone with a lot of experience but not someone that has been out of the game for years as i think they need to be realativley current.

Has any one heard any update on the injury front think im right in saying Burnsy has had his Op and Paton should be returning to fitness soon i would hope.

Is Kenny Arthur still coaching our keepers?

Most of the players that are out injured have been for a long time so it won't be a case of them coming straight back into the team. It'll take them a number of weeks and I would have thought a number of reserve games to get up to speed. You only have to look at Kerr to see that at this level a few weeks out makes a big difference.

I've noticed Kenny Arthur has been working with the keepers for the last few match days.

We're in the same boat, it's been about 6 - 7 weeks since our assistant manager stepped down and we've been told that we are in no rush to get a replacement in.

Kind of hoping we get some news of a new face coming in within the next couple of weeks.

I don't think we will be bringing anyone else in. Seems like it'll be Murray continuing with Ellis as assistant. Judging by the statement that confirmed Paul Smith was leaving, they've essentially been operating under that system for a while now.

I err have err a pal err who has one of those err VPN things that err circumvent geographical restrictions and would indeed allow him to watch the game err live on BBC iPlayer. Only problem is that he'll have to get up at 5:45am on Saturday morning and he's not very keen on that. But it's the South and they aren't on the tv very often so I'll he'll be making the effort!

Hope your err pal enjoyed the game, and some game it was. ;)

Hope your err pal enjoyed the game, and some game it was. ;)

No unfortunately his broadband connection was playing up so when he tested BBC iPlayer a few hours before the match it was buffering constantly so he decided to stay in bed!

I think the game is available later so might watch it or wait for the excellent highlights on the OS

It up to Fowler now to get his number 2.

It has to be someone Fowler wants.

Off topic does anyone think Queens should appeal the Holt sending off ?.For me it was not dangerous just a bit late he got a bit of the ball.30 seconds before he wins the ball.

A booking but a sending off not for me.

It up to Fowler now to get his number 2.It has to be someone Fowler wants.Off topic does anyone think Queens should appeal the Holt sending off ?.For me it was not dangerous just a bit late he got a bit of the ball.30 seconds before he wins the ball.A booking but a sending off not for me.

No

It up to Fowler now to get his number 2.It has to be someone Fowler wants.Off topic does anyone think Queens should appeal the Holt sending off ?.For me it was not dangerous just a bit late he got a bit of the ball.30 seconds before he wins the ball.A booking but a sending off not for me.

No. Looked a sending off every day of the week to me.

No unfortunately his broadband connection was playing up so when he tested BBC iPlayer a few hours before the match it was buffering constantly so he decided to stay in bed!

I think the game is available later so might watch it or wait for the excellent highlights on the OS

It's being reshown tonight I think, but it's already on iplayer to watch again anyway:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04kj02x/scottish-championship-201415-raith-rovers-v-queen-of-the-south

Tell your pal it's well worth watching the second half in full.

It's being reshown tonight I think, but it's already on iplayer to watch again anyway:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04kj02x/scottish-championship-201415-raith-rovers-v-queen-of-the-south

Tell your pal it's well worth watching the second half in full.

Thanks, I skipped through the footage and watched the goals. Might follow your advice and watch the entire second half tomorrow.

Thanks, I skipped through the footage and watched the goals. Might follow your advice and watch the entire second half tomorrow.

Watched the highlights on BBC Sport at least I could understand the commentary! Looks like QOS had the bulk of the chances?

Any one heard any news on the assistant, was a nice spread yesterday in the record about James Fowler and he was saying how Mixu and Kenny Sheils were big influneces, first thing i though was that maybe he might be waiting on Kenny Shiels to accept the job?

Any one no what Mixu pattelinan (sorry for spelling) is doing ?