The Queen of the South thread

Hearing the media company is from the Republic of Kiribati and we’ll be getting an influx of the very best Micronesian players. First signing announced at 1845 Kirbati time.  A new Christmas strip to be revealed December 1st to honour the Christmas Islands (Kiritimati)

When we get promoted this season, President Taneti Maamau will be in attendance. Players also getting put on a strict fish diet under the orders of the Kiribati government. 

4 minutes ago, Dudleyghu said:

Hearing the media company is from the Republic of Kiribati and we’ll be getting an influx of the very best Micronesian players. First signing announced at 1845 Kirbati time.  A new Christmas strip to be revealed December 1st to honour the Christmas Islands (Kiritimati)

When we get promoted this season, President Taneti Maamau will be in attendance. Players also getting put on a strict fish diet under the orders of the Kiribati government. 

10/10 for imagination.

What have you guys made of Kevin you have on loan from Hibs, I thought he was pretty shakey in the reserve game I saw him play for Hibs against Dunfermline, and he had Darren McGregor ahead of him against a 16 year old striker who at that point we hadn't properly signed up.

49 minutes ago, 101 said:

10/10 for imagination.

What have you guys made of Kevin you have on loan from Hibs, I thought he was pretty shakey in the reserve game I saw him play for Hibs against Dunfermline, and he had Darren McGregor ahead of him against a 16 year old striker who at that point we hadn't properly signed up.

Him and Josh Rae are by some distance the best keepers in the league for me. 

1 hour ago, QoS99 said:

Him and Josh Rae are by some distance the best keepers in the league for me. 

They might be, but we've barely seen much of Dabrowski yet. 2 games, he's lost a goal in each, one from an unsighted shot in the corner at Montrose and one from a penalty at Peterhead. I don't think he actually had another save of note to make at Peterhead though he did spectacularly punch a corner half the length of the pitch away. He made a couple of decent saves v Montrose but wasn't exactly bombarded.

Connor Sheilds has signed for the wrong Queens on loan.

What a player he was for us at times unplayable with his pace and power .

Deadline day looking like it is going to pass without any action for us . 

We still have another month to get loans in so no panic for us.

19 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

What do you get out of doing this, exactly?

Because unlike most of you chumps I have info and a lot of people on here rely on that info.  

Deadline day signing from Sweden, fee paid for a young Swedish exciting prospect. Welcome to the club Brfxxccxxmnpccccllnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116, pronounced “Albin” to the non Svenska speakers amongst you lot. 

19 minutes ago, Dudleyghu said:

An observation. We’re nearly in February and Dildo man (19QOS19) has so far publicly announced he has wanted us to lose every game so far this year with the exception of one. And he has the cheek to accuse me of being a painful read. 

Show me those posts. It'll kill two birds with one stone: show you're talking shite and take up your time keeping you away from posting your nonsense on here. 

2 hours ago, QoS99 said:

Surprised a few more haven’t left this month

Aye, I was kind of hoping that we could either pay off or con someone into signing McKenna and bring a proper right back in.  I suppose there's still time for the former to happen but it does look increasingly likely that McKenna will be hanging around until the summer.  😞

Edited by Slipmat

2 minutes ago, Slipmat said:

Aye, I was kind of hoping that we could either pay off or con someone into signing McKenna and bring a proper right back in.  I suppose there's still time for the latter to happen but it does look increasingly like McKenna will be hanging around until the summer.  😞

Granted I don’t get too as many games because I live in Glasgow, but McKenna gets an awful amount of stick in comparison to what the McKay’s seem to get. I have sympathy for McKenna because he’s playing out of position and think he’s semi-competent as a centre half, the same can’t be said for the other two…