The Queen of the South thread

Feel like a broken record saying it, but the fact we didn’t get a big commanding centre half is costing us big time. A Muirhead or a Broadfoot would have been perfect to sit in the middle of a back 3 barking orders and organising our defence. Doubt we will get a centre half in January of a similar ilk, but that and a pacy winger (we still haven’t replaced Fitzpatrick) already looks like a must. This season needs to turn around pronto before it’s too late to even be in the hunt for the play offs, only worry is I feel if we fall any further behind then it really will be dead and buried.

4 minutes ago, QoS99 said:

Feel like a broken record saying it, but the fact we didn’t get a big commanding centre half is costing us big time. A Muirhead or a Broadfoot would have been perfect to sit in the middle of a back 3 barking orders and organising our defence. Doubt we will get a centre half in January of a similar ilk, but that and a pacy winger (we still haven’t replaced Fitzpatrick) already looks like a must. This season needs to turn around pronto before it’s too late to even be in the hunt for the play offs, only worry is I feel if we fall any further behind then it really will be dead and buried.

I see no evidence that we’ll be anywhere near the promotion play offs. Hopefully I’m wrong.

10 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

I see no evidence that we’ll be anywhere near the promotion play offs. Hopefully I’m wrong.

I’m still being optimistic as I look at the players in our team and that’s where we should be aiming for, the reality of it has been a different story so far.

23 hours ago, Slipmat said:

In the not too distant past, based on league positions, we could legitimately call Queens the best part-time team in the country.

So... if Kelty leapfrog us in the table would that then make us the worst full-time team in the country?

Kelty are part time. We are already the worst full time side in the country. 

20 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye. On who's authority emoji19.png

No way the board would say to Wullie not to play . 

They would   not interfere in team selection.

It seems Wullie himself will only play if he has to surely his staff should tell him we are a far better team with him in it 

Fantastic idea for the third kit. £5 from every sale going to mental health projects in the community. Well done all involved.

Cracking looking kit from the video too. 

Edited by JK_Queens

Absolutely amazing on the 3rd kit, the video release and what it all stands for. This deserve so much more attention and praise. 

Something I’ve always felt is football is an escape from life for a lot of people and this is truly fantastic to see. 

I hope this is a roaring success