The Queen of the South thread

Thanks for the replies, it was a shame not to get a programme as I like having a reminder of the games, but at least I wasn't either going mad or too blind to see people selling them. We had a really enjoyable afternoon, Dumfries is a lovely place and everybody was very kind with the girls (as they have been at every ground we've visited so far, to be fair). We've moved to the middle of the Borders so I think it may actually be the closest league team to our house, time and hassle wise at least, so we'll definitely be back down at some point, hopefully I'll pick up a programme and see as good a result the next time.

Best of luck with the rest of the season, I know Edinburgh were largely rotten but you should have been about 4 up in the first half so I'll keep my fingers crossed this marks a bit of a turning point and sees you pushing up the table in the coming weeks.

1 hour ago, JK_Queens said:

Glad you enjoyed coming down for the game! Doing the 42 is a great way to see the country. I’ve not done it consciously, but think I’m about 6 or 7 away now. Should tick a couple of those off this season. 

On the programmes, you didn’t miss them. I heard a guy asking for a programme when I was in the club shop and he was told there was a printing issue. We do still usually have them I believe. 

Only usually 200 printed now I think. 

2 hours ago, qos1990 said:

From what I’m told the wrong badge was put on programme 

I'm not sure that would have put a lot of people off buying a programme, might even have sold a few more, if only 200 printed they could become collectors pieces in future. 

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Just watched the highlights. Gibson with two assists and heavily involved in a 3rd. Absolutely mental he isn't starting for us.

If Wullie was not the manager he would start every week .

Hopefully somebody has a word with him.

Have seen the excellent highlights from Edinburgh take it we don't do QOS TV  anymore .

No interviews this week ?

Edited by Greenacres

3 hours ago, Greenacres said:

Have seen the excellent highlights from Edinburgh take it we don't do QOS TV  anymore .

We lose there up straight away, we win they take an age. Defo we’re done as I heard Lewis was interviewed 

3 hours ago, Greenacres said:

Sure they were done noticed in background of a pict of the Edin manager Wullie with Sandra and Ruirah was standing near by too.. 

9 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

See on FB that the "wrong badge" was FC Edinburgh's old badge. Not sure if it's true but I suppose it makes more sense than us not printing them because it was missing "A Lore burne".

Aye it was Edinburgh city badge 

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Is the sound on the interviews dodgy for everyone else or is my phone on the blink? Sounds like the wind is giving the microphone soke trouble.

Sound dodgy on my phone as well has to be the wind .

Interviews good as usual Paton always upbeat  just young Gibson this week 

2 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Anyone know if there will be a link to buying tickets for Thursday going up on the OS soon or do we just go to ticketco site? 

I received a link emailed following the game on Saturday - https://qosfc.ticketco.events/uk/en/m/e/trust_trophy_vs_fc_edinburgh . 

Nice to get a thanks for attending saturday's match with link to highlights along with reminder for thursday's nights match today - first time I have received this and makes you feel wanted and a valued customer
Just saw that (in my junk mail!). Nice touch from the club. More things like that needed. Well done to those involved :)