The Queen of the South thread

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:
2 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:
Legend ... (Who is he?  Position? Any good?)

He doesn't appear to have had many games over the last couple of seasons. He been out injured I wonder? I'm sure the QP fans can fill us in.

Surplus to requirements at QP ...? 🤔

2 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Surplus to requirements at QP ...? 🤔

Just read the OS news item ... known to Grant Murray from his QP days.

Stuart Morrison added, “I’m delighted to sign for the QoS and get my future sorted out early. Working with Grant before and seeing the plans for the club really enticed me to sign. We want to be challenging at the top end of the table and the thought of success is a real driver for myself. I’m raring to go and meet up with the boys when pre-season begins.”

Well there you go ... we have exciting plans for the club ... 👍🙂

Rico Quitongo. Meh. Watched him a few times and he likes to get forward though. Suspect defensively though. I wonder if his brother will join him?

I'd imagine that would signal Cooper's departure?

My thoughts too (both in terms of Quitongo being suspect defensively and that probably being it for Cooper)

Rico Quitongo. Meh. Watched him a few times and he likes to get forward though. Suspect defensively though. I wonder if his brother will join him?

I'd imagine that would signal Cooper's departure?

Don’t want to be negative, but concerned at the quality of both those signings to be honest. 
I think we need to be realistic with our targets tbh. We won't be a big draw for players and won't even be in the top 3 highest paying clubs in this division.

Another at 18:45.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

I think we need to be realistic with our targets tbh. We won't be a big draw for players and won't even be in the top 3 highest paying clubs in this division.

Another at 18:45.

This one will be the big one... Dan Pybus!

2 minutes ago, JK_Queens said:

Don’t want to be negative, but concerned at the quality of both those signings to be honest. 

Yeah, know what you mean.  Just have to place some faith in Grant Murray's knowledge/judgement of these guys from his previous employment.  Of course this is what often happens with new mangers in any walk of life - they hire guys who they've worked with in the past, because they are a known quantity.

Rico - not sure, think there will be genuine talent there given his family background but could temperament possibly be an issue?  Also, did he not take Airdrie to court over racial discrimination claims recently - did that get resolved?  Anyway, hope you kick on at Queens Rico!