The Queen of the South thread

3 minutes ago, Doonhamer19 said:

What classes as a 'busy morning' for Wullie Gibson though? Going to the gym, watering the astroturf, delegating some more jobs to Dan Armstrong?

It wouldn't surprise me if he was having us on, and there weren't actually any signings!

Nice and positive post this

1 minute ago, Doonhamer19 said:

I think it would be pretty funny if that was the case. It keeps fans engaged and will probably give him a laugh at the same time

Why would he want to piss off fans by suggesting we are making signings? Don’t really understand how that’s funny or what the punchline is 

12 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
23 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:
I'd take them, if it meant you take your incessant whinging elsewhere.

The opinion of a rape apologist means absolutely nothing to me. Do us a favour and piss off back to the Raith thread.

If you're going to make those accusations you might want to back it up or i'll be requesting your IP address from the admins.

Oh and I'm a Queens fan so i won't be going anywhere.

If you're going to make those accusations you might want to back it up or i'll be requesting your IP address from the admins.
Aye you go for it. I'm sure they'll tell you where to go.

6 minutes ago, QoS99 said:

Why would he want to piss off fans by suggesting we are making signings? Don’t really understand how that’s funny or what the punchline is 

714195641_Screenshot2022-05-31at15_15_08.thumb.png.10c252da2ba3e273f5e713a825e814d4.png

He's done just that though so it clearly wasn't just me that thought it would be funny. He'll obviously be working on signings as well, maybe already has some sorted, but I feel like most people should be able to see the humour in the joke, bearing in mind he'll be constantly asked about who he's looking to bring in.

You’re a weirdo mate.

Presumably club will announce today who is staying and who is leaving as contracts expire 31/5, right?

Have they not already done that [emoji848] an annoying couple of tweets from the gaffer getting me over excited for nowt

Just now, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

Stuart Morrison from Queens park. Can play defence or midfield. 83068a8852955b873ca9079954988447.jpg

Legend ... (Who is he?  Position? Any good?)

Legend ... (Who is he?  Position? Any good?)
He doesn't appear to have had many games over the last couple of seasons. He been out injured I wonder? I'm sure the QP fans can fill us in.