The Queen of the South thread

1 minute ago, QoS99 said:

*Wipes away tears while repeatedly mumbling stalker*

You don't need to cry little guy. It's ok, I get it you're one of those stalkers that doesn't like being called a stalker. I'll help you out....

...you're not a stalker...

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

2 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

You don't need to cry little guy. It's ok, I get it you're one of those stalkers that doesn't like being called a stalker. I'll help you out....

...you're not a stalker...

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Your team are playing and you are on here, watch the game or go to the pub or something. Strange guy.

1 minute ago, QoS99 said:

Your team are playing and you are on here, watch the game or go to the pub or something. Strange guy.

Ooft! FFS, you're having an absolute 'mare here. The irony dripping off the last two words in particular 😂😂😂😂😂

Mixed afternoon then. Dunfermline coming with us isn't great news at all IMO. But on the plus side Annan have overcome a tricky tie. Would be brilliant if they joined us in League 1.

So L1 has:

Falkirk (FT)

Dunfermline (FT)

QOS (FT)

Kelty (£) Hearts

Queens (£) Park ... possibly

Airdrie (Hybrid FT?) ... possibly

Montrose

Peterhead

Clyde

Alloa

Edinburgh City ... possibly

Annan ... possibly (hopefully)

Looks like we might need a longer term strategy to get back upstairs.

Edited by Otis Blue

2 hours ago, QoS99 said:

Told you over a month ago you'd get humped in the play offs. Ah well, least you had a wee unbeaten run in the league this year!

A wee bit of advice never post before the game has finished.

Away from that on to important stuff think best we can hope for it trying to get into the  playoffs going to be very difficult to win League 1

Yes I think Nditi has potential. I was hoping he would stay but wasn't expecting him to considering how little he has been selected in the last few games.

On the flip side I reckon Nditi cost us enough points early season to have finished 3rd bottom

On 06/05/2022 at 13:02, 19QOS19 said:

Not arsed about the ones leaving other than Dunn. Quite gutted he hasn't been kept on as I thought he'd looked handy.

Nditi was probably more shit than good when you look overall so I'm not going to lose sleep over him going but do think there's a player in there.

Nah, I saw Dunn play for Cowdenbeath at Stranraer, he looked out of his depth in the worst team in the league at that level.

Nditi on the other hand looked good for Forfar in League 1, which obviously got him the step up in the first place. Remember the home game against Killie when he was played at LB and kept Chris Burke quiet all game, after Burke had starred for Killie on TV the week before?

I thought Nditi looked like being Queens' best defender at the start of the season, until he was shifted into midfield. Another season in League 1, being played in the right position, and I think he could become a decent player. Needless to say, I would've kept him.

I take it we have our poor pitch for another season .

Andy Murdoch ex Queens now at Ayr saying Palmerston is the worse pitch he has ever played on.

Really good club horrendous pitch .

Wonder how many other players think that.

I suppose every penny we have must go to the 1st team budget next season