The Queen of the South thread

Joseph looked good at East End Park in the last game of the season having a few good chances...
A game in which the opposition had clearly chucked it. He's rank rotten and should be nowhere near our side. I'd much rather Gibson drafts in Lewis as a bit-part player ahead of him.

Aye it'll come down to fitness with them pair. Cooper looks alright played further up.

Can’t think of seeing him play anywhere bar left back, he does do his better work in final third. Got a cracking delivery. I wouldn’t be raging if he sign on again but I was hoping for better. Seems to pick up knocks all the time which doesn’t help his case

New phone meant playing further up, not played further up. Basically: looks better attacking than he does defending

Can’t think of seeing him play anywhere bar left back, he does do his better work in final third. Got a cracking delivery. I wouldn’t be raging if he sign on again but I was hoping for better. Seems to pick up knocks all the time which doesn’t help his case

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
5 hours ago, TERREGLES1919 said:
Joseph looked good at East End Park in the last game of the season having a few good chances...

A game in which the opposition had clearly chucked it. He's rank rotten and should be nowhere near our side. I'd much rather Gibson drafts in Lewis as a bit-part player ahead of him.

Didn't realise that was the case....

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
5 hours ago, TERREGLES1919 said:

Hadn't realised....

On 09/04/2022 at 12:00, cb_diamond said:

Unbeaten in the league since last year sweetheart 😘

Turns out this picture that was trotted out in July isn't the cowardly lion celebrating his hat trick, he was merely foreshadowing which tier both he and yourself would be plying your trade in next season 😂

0_AMR_HAM_ALLYROY_02JPG.jpg

Alright mate, just checking up on you to see how you're getting on?

2 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Holy stalker batman 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

Told you over a month ago you'd get humped in the play offs. Ah well, least you had a wee unbeaten run in the league this year!

1 minute ago, QoS99 said:

Told you over a month ago you'd get humped in the play offs. Ah well, least you had a wee unbeaten run in the league this year!

God bless the fact you not only remembered but planned in advance to put up a wee post. That's actually creepy AF, but I'm flattered I made such an impression.

God bless the fact you not only remembered but planned in advance to put up a wee post. That's actually creepy AF, but I'm flattered I made such an impression.
Left already mate? Don't blame you. See you next season :)

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Left already mate? Don't blame you. See you next season :)

I suspect we'll be seeing each other long term in LQ, unless you guys are planning an entirely conceivable "Brechin".

3 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Nah mate, have more than two brain cells so I can remember a simple conversation quite easily. Another season in the Seaside Leagues, while longer to make "Airdrie great again" then hahahahahaha

3 minutes ago, QoS99 said:

Nah mate, have more than two brain cells so I can remember a simple conversation quite easily. Another season in the Seaside Leagues, while longer to make "Airdrie great again" then hahahahahaha

You literally posted before half time, which implies you were pishing your y fronts with anticipation. Utter stalker behaviour. 😂

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
5 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:
I suspect we'll be seeing each other long term in LQ, unless you guys are planning an entirely conceivable "Brechin".

Enjoy your night m9.

You too chief 😘

1 minute ago, cb_diamond said:

You literally posted before half time, which implies you were pishing your y fronts with anticipation. Utter stalker behaviour. 😂

If I was you, I'd be more embarrassed about the tie being done and getting pumped at home off a team who are part time. So what minute did you leave the game in today then?

2 minutes ago, QoS99 said:

If I was you, I'd be more embarrassed about the tie being done and getting pumped at home off a team who are part time. So what minute did you leave the game in today then?

Deflect all you want but you're a complete stalker. The more you post, the more stalkerish you look. 

1 minute ago, cb_diamond said:

Deflect all you want but you're a complete stalker. The more you post, the more stalkerish you look. 

*Wipes away tears while repeatedly mumbling stalker*