The Queen of the South thread

Very disrespectful.  Yes, we had to make a change for current circumstances but let's not forget what AJ did for our Club.
A great trophy double and record breaking season with arguably the most attacking exciting football I have seen at Palmerston in 45 years. 
Saved us from the drop when Naysmith very nearly took us straight down.  Very similar as tank was empty under Naysmith at that point and we would not have survived play offs had we not made change just as we probably would be straight down this season had we not changed.
He is a decent guy who has always been respectful to the Club, surely not too much to ask to afford him the same.
Suppose it depends what sort of human being you are and what your values are.
BScyFmjIAAA1aqq.jpg

Jay Burns and Lewis Gibson both started for Scotland U18s against Northern Ireland tonight. 2-0 up at half time, 2 assists for Gibson (if I was doing the stats)

Live on iPlayer, 2nd half starting soon.

Jay Burns and Lewis Gibson both started for Scotland U18s against Northern Ireland tonight. 2-0 up at half time, 2 assists for Gibson (if I was doing the stats)
Live on iPlayer, 2nd half starting soon.

Scoring a cracking goal as well. He'll be knocking at the first team door soon enough.

What a response WG is getting from our players. The game against Cove proves that we did not have a lot of possession but without doubt had 3 fantastic chances to score thru Roy,Junior and Fitzpatrick. Every player worked so hard out of possession. Morton at home tomorrow is a big game. There was not much between the sides a few weeks ago. The only blessing from that defeat is it signalled the end for AJ. Cameron will come back in. Connelly is still out. It would be fantastic if we could get the win give us a right chance of the great escape.

13 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Scoring a cracking goal as well. He'll be knocking at the first team door soon enough.

Now image 'if' there was a scheme for youngsters like him to train fulltime with the first team :) - hugely beneficial 

4 hours ago, Manwithnoball said:

Connelly is still out. It would be fantastic if we could get the win give us a right chance of the great escape.

Anyone know the position with Connelly and Cochrane's injuries?  Stating the bleedin' obvious but going into the last quarter we need all of the quality players we have out on the pitch.

8 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

Anyone know the position with Connelly and Cochrane's injuries?  Stating the bleedin' obvious but going into the last quarter we need all of the quality players we have out on the pitch.

Gibson’s last updates were last week on all injured players. Probably nothing has progressed enough on those 2 players yet.

9 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

6181EA07-1669-4BB2-B5B5-2DEF2A59C830.jpeg

10 hours ago, Swarley said:

Any chance the Cup Final could be rescheduled for Sunday 10th? I arrive in the country on a 2 week holiday on the 10th. TIA.

G'day sport!  Would love to oblige, unfortunately I'll be "overseas" on the 10th ... Isle of Arran that is ...

Well really enjoyed yesterday's game. We played the game really well. Just disappointed for Fitzpatrick as he really was coming onto a game since WG took over. Thought we controlled the game really well as well as not giving Morton toany opportunities. A quiet day for Josh in goals and never did I see 4 clean sheets in a row coming. Here's hoping we get a couple of players back asap so we can compensate for the injuries picked up. At least 2 changes for Thistle due to Fitzpatrick and Gordon being out. I would quite happily settle for a point just now. Think Paton will come in on the wing and don't know who will replace Gordon.