The Queen of the South thread

Harry Cochrane ?

Unlikely as Any club taking him on for season 2021/22 will know Hearts can claim a six-figure development fee Under FIFA rules, hearts will be entitled to claim a six-figure development fee for the midfielder as a result of the time he spent playing in their youth system, plus the fact he is still under 23. The money would be due once he joins a new team.

52 minutes ago, trotsky27 said:

Unlikely as Any club taking him on for season 2021/22 will know Hearts can claim a six-figure development fee Under FIFA rules, hearts will be entitled to claim a six-figure development fee for the midfielder as a result of the time he spent playing in their youth system, plus the fact he is still under 23. The money would be due once he joins a new team.

Well let's wait and see. Tick Tock

Harry Cochrane has been linked with Queens before... Really thought we would have started getting loan players in this week, looks like it'll be next week now... 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

4 hours ago, trotsky27 said:

Was he not released? If so, no compensation.

16 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
On 14/07/2021 at 20:20, qos1990 said:

He was wing back last night, but I still think he does damage from right back, Dunfermline and dundee goals for instance.

Totally agree with steeplechat,he’s been no short of incredible on his return.

He was/is great at RB but I can't really say I remember him as a real source of attack last season. I'm sure he did chip in with some assists but I never came away thinking "Gibson's attacking performance was superb today". Whereas in an advanced role the other night he was heavily involved going forward and we looked dangerous every time he was on the ball. If he still has the legs to do what he did in his younger years then I'm all for him being played further forward.

can you not remember his performance at Dundee away? was unreal going forward in that game . Would be daft to move him from fullback to further up the park 

12 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Harry Cochrane has been linked with Queens before... Really thot we would have started getting loan players in this week, looks like it'll be next week now... 

a lot of clubs still playing friendlies so dont know what players they are sending out on loan yet , no need to panic plenty of time left to bring in players 

1 hour ago, the tactician said:

a lot of clubs still playing friendlies so dont know what players they are sending out on loan yet , no need to panic plenty of time left to bring in players 

ONE week till the league starts tho.... 

can you not remember his performance at Dundee away? was unreal going forward in that game . Would be daft to move him from fullback to further up the park 
So one example? I'm not belittling Gibson here I just thought he looked really good in that role the other night.

Guest Flash
8 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

ONE week till the league starts tho.... 

League starts two weeks tomorrow. We play Airdrie in the League Cup next Saturday.

17 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Harry Cochrane has been linked with Queens before... Really thot we would have started getting loan players in this week, looks like it'll be next week now... 

HC was at school (Strathaven Academy) with my boys. Think he's from Stonehouse ..... can't imagine he'll be joining us if there's any compo involved. 

19 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

5 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Ye 🤦‍♂️ got ma dates all wrong thot we wee further thru July.... 

Mods, please!