The Queen of the South thread

I expect it will be Hamilton tbh. The New Year fixture is generally the one against the side closest to you (I know not always) and I imagine our first game of the new year will be against Hamilton.

3 of the first 4 games are against sides you'd imagine are fighting for the title. It'll take us a couple of months to gel again you'd imagine so getting the games we'll be 'expected' to drop points in is maybe not a bad thing.

Shirt is a shirt. Doesn't thrill me or disappoint me. More worried about players. OS has ten players listed, with one of them (Cowie) allegedly going to Kilmarnock. On the bright side, we do have enough players to start a game! Don't envy AJ trying to put a squad together during pre-season training. 

10 hours ago, nomad said:

Shirt is a shirt. Doesn't thrill me or disappoint me. More worried about players. OS has ten players listed, with one of them (Cowie) allegedly going to Kilmarnock. On the bright side, we do have enough players to start a game! Don't envy AJ trying to put a squad together during pre-season training. 

Curtis Lyle signed up again at Killie so I would doubt Cowie would be leaving Palmerston.

Anyone know if Jack Leighfield has signed for anyone now his contract with us has expired? 
His contract is up and only keeper we have is young Cowie atm