The Queen of the South thread

30 minutes ago, sidofthesouth said:

Kevin Thomson (Dobbs old team mate) available. Still only 31 ish and has a great left peg. A bit injury prone, but a good experienced guy for centre/ left mid maybe?

No chance he is finished! If we need someone else then they have to be fit and prepared to put in a shift like the rest of the team at the moment, they are all giving the manager 100%.

I'd like to see us signing a right back for more cover.

Hamill will no doubt have a suspension soon but at least he wasn't booked yesterday. I was astounded that Kirkland failed to book any Falkirk players, especially Baird.

29 minutes ago, queenslad said:

Thought we picked up a couple of costly booking yesterday specially Dykes one

To be fair I`m pretty sure that`s Dykes` 1st yellow card of the season.

Hamill a cert for a ban at some stage as I would suggest are Tapping and Pickard..

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

17 minutes ago, Stu1 said:

I guess nearly every queens fan is happy in having God back but is it just me or anyone else getting exited about lyndon dykes

He's started well and looked even better when he moved up front on Saturday. He's showed some really nice touches, particularly the one to set up Dobbies first. He was also really unlucky with the chance late on, any weaker touch from Rodgers and Dykes scores