Coincidence

BFTD

7 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Regarding the birthday thing, Antoine Griezmann’s 3 daughters were all born on 8th April, 2016, 2019 and 2021. I’m not sure the odds on that, but he’s clearly getting a ride on the same day every year. 

A power of shagging is clearly part of pre-season training in Spain.

Regarding the birthday thing, Antoine Griezmann’s 3 daughters were all born on 8th April, 2016, 2019 and 2021. I’m not sure the odds on that, but he’s clearly getting a ride on the same day every year. 
My missus, one of seven, shares her birthday with her older sister (who died at 18 months) and her youngest brother. Her brother was born at exactly the same time as her sister.

3 minutes ago, scw1987 said:

You didn't think that through, did you?

emoji846.png

I deliberately disconnected the 2 sentences for the sake of humour. 

Poor humour, admittedly but there we go.

I deliberately disconnected the 2 sentences for the sake of humour. 
Poor humour, admittedly but there we go.
I guessed that but I was getting at leaving in the 'exactly the same time' part, that's the bit you didn't think through...

[emoji846]

Myself and both my brothers all have our birthdays on the same day every year (odds are 7x7x7/1 or 343/1), and in both my son and my brothers son and odds go to 16,807/1

The day my brother saw Hothouse Flowers at Gig on the Green in Glasgow (lunchtime slot), I saw them at the Fleadh Festival at Finsbury Park in London (2nd last before Van Morrison).

Went on school trip from Irvine to Paris. Did not know cousin was on a school trip from Glasow to Paris. Both schools were at same restaurant lunchtime one day, and Versaille the next. Had seen her for about 3 years prior to those two meetings. (that as much to do with school trips being massed similar bookings).

On a work trip from Aberdeen, staying at crap hotel in Leeds, met a school pal from Irvine who was hotel night manager there.

If you were born in September it’s because your parents got frisky and romped during the festivities. If you were born in October it’s because your mum wanted a drink over the holiday period or because your dad was too drunk to perform sexually during said period.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

If you were born in September it’s because your parents got frisky and romped during the festivities. If you were born in October it’s because your mum wanted a drink over the holiday period or because your dad was too drunk to perform sexually during said period.

I calculated that I must have been conceived in the 2nd week of the year, and knowing my father, I always just assumed that this was because he'd finally sobered up enough after Hogmanay to get it up. 

So I completely concur with your hypothesis.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

You being born 9 months after that touring shinty team visited the village is pure coincidence. 

Must admit, I never saw this turn into the "imagine the circumstances under which your father got his hole" thread.

I was brought by a stork. A stork, I tell you.

13 hours ago, BFTD said:

Must admit, I never saw this turn into the "imagine the circumstances under which your father got his hole" thread.

I was brought by a stork. A stork, I tell you.

Scott Mills used to do a feature called “where do you think they were” when parents would embarrass their kids with stories of conception. My daughter was conceived the morning after Man Utd won the Europa league final v Ajax in 2017 - we had into Initially agreed to get to it at half time in the game so I had stayed sober for the first half and was we entered our quarters my Mrs said that we needed to shut the curtains as someone had left a light on in the offices across the road and they might be able to see in. I made a joke saying “at least they won’t see us for long!” Which killed the mood and she went in a huff, I then returned to watch the rest of the game sexually frustrated and got drunk and woke up dangerously erect in the morning raring to go and went in unsheathed before we had time to properly wake up. I remember being grotesquely overweight at the time and made a noise like a gorilla being shot with a tranquilliser dart upon climax. 

I often wonder has the person not left a light on in the office across the road then our daughter wouldn’t have come to be as we weren’t actually trying for a baby at the time.

19 hours ago, throbber said:

I was born 9 months after my dads birthday, almost to the day (his birthday was 15th October, im the glorious 12th).

Pure coincidence obviously. 

3 hours ago, throbber said:

Scott Mills used to do a feature called “where do you think they were” when parents would embarrass their kids with stories of conception. My daughter was conceived the morning after Man Utd won the Europa league final v Ajax in 2017 - we had into Initially agreed to get to it at half time in the game so I had stayed sober for the first half and was we entered our quarters my Mrs said that we needed to shut the curtains as someone had left a light on in the offices across the road and they might be able to see in. I made a joke saying “at least they won’t see us for long!” Which killed the mood and she went in a huff, I then returned to watch the rest of the game sexually frustrated and got drunk and woke up dangerously erect in the morning raring to go and went in unsheathed before we had time to properly wake up. I remember being grotesquely overweight at the time and made a noise like a gorilla being shot with a tranquilliser dart upon climax. 

I often wonder has the person not left a light on in the office across the road then our daughter wouldn’t have come to be as we weren’t actually trying for a baby at the time.

This is a welcome return to form.

The post, not the antics described therein.