Life's Good c***s

1 minute ago, microdave said:

Brian May and Alice Cooper always come across as good guys.

Alice Cooper seems to do good works in Arizona, but I suppose he can afford to, though not all do.

I was watching a local station there once when a super-cheapo Star Trek-themed commercial for a car dealership came on, starring Alice Cooper as the captain. Someone told me he does shit like that for small businesses gratis, which is pretty nice if true.

7 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Iggy Pop.

Hmm. Supposedly had sexual relationship with a 13year old. A known underage groupie who was familiar with a lot of top performers of the day.

https://rockcelebrities.net/the-story-of-sable-starr-the-queen-of-groupies-who-had-a-tumultuous-relationship-with-alice-cooper-and-iggy-pop/

How come Jimmy Page was never charged with under age sex?

Some very dubious characters back then. Great musical talent but dodgy as fcuk.

John Ross Bowie, aka Barry Krippke from the Big Bang Theory, has researched his Scottish Ancestry & is inordinately proud of it. Had a stupidly long conversation about it at a Comic Con while the rest of the queue silently fumed.

This one might be a bit divisive but former England hooker, Brian Moore. 

Narky wee shite as a player but his Twitter abuse of Gammons is tremendous.  He spoke at a lunch I was at a few years ago and basically ripped the pish out Jeremy Guscott and Will Carling the full 30 mins.