Life's Good c***s

11 hours ago, PWL said:

This one might be a bit divisive but former England hooker, Brian Moore. 

Narky wee shite as a player but his Twitter abuse of Gammons is tremendous.  He spoke at a lunch I was at a few years ago and basically ripped the pish out Jeremy Guscott and Will Carling the full 30 mins. 

I get where you are coming from but he's a rugby c**t so its a no from me.

12 hours ago, mathematics said:

Tommy Burns

I’ve mentioned this before on here but he was an absolute gentleman. Working behind the scenes at Falkirk when he was assistant at Celtic and he would always stop to chat. The type of guy who actually waited to hear what you said in response to how you doing, rather than it just being a polite way of walking past you. Brilliant guy. 

On 27/06/2022 at 19:51, Moomintroll said:

James Blunt seems to exist solely to take the piss out of himself on Twitter, so as long as I don't have to listen to his songs he is a gid kent.

Barry Manilow does some truly awful nauseating vomit inducing songs but he also does a lot to help new musicians.  I recall him being on Wogan and thought he came across well.  Then Terry asked him to play a song and suddenly I felt ill.

If it was his songs (with a few exceptions) I would say definitely no but apparently he is well thought in the music industry.

2 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Barry Manilow does some truly awful nauseating vomit inducing songs but he also does a lot to help new musicians.  I recall him being on Wogan and thought he came across well.  Then Terry asked him to play a song and suddenly I felt ill.

If it was his songs (with a few exceptions) I would say definitely no but apparently he is well thought in the music industry.

I worked on a show that he starred in, Copacabana, and the crew weren't invited to the first night bash. He told the producers if we weren't going he wouldn't go either. Top man, we all went.

16 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

John Ross Bowie, aka Barry Krippke from the Big Bang Theory, has researched his Scottish Ancestry & is inordinately proud of it. Had a stupidly long conversation about it at a Comic Con while the rest of the queue silently fumed.

Vewy Inewesting.

56 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

I will nominate [mention=40570]Miguel[/mention] Sanchez for this thread on the assumption he awards the Dead Pool points for Deborah James emoji6.png

I will nominate him on the assumption that he doesn't.

On 28/06/2022 at 12:31, hk blues said:

The problem is he wanked off the dugs after the good c**t stuff so I'd need to disagree with you.  If you're gonna be thought of as a good c**t you really need to get things in the right order IMO - wanking dugs then the good stuff later.

796401290_lardrabies.jpg.12b8d4e399170add756aa8e6522f7674.jpg

• 2 weeks later...