Life's Good c***s

2 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

There's also Pane in the Glass glaziers in Aviemore and Bacchialdi's in Airdrie, or more specifically...

I can't vouch for the veracity of this, but was told today by someone who works for a Gaza Strip NGO that Christiano Ronaldo has given their cause eight figures over the years and asked to remain anonymous.

I've seen a van in Inverness for a business called Watt Light.  But I guess that only works in Inverness. (or Nairn where the business is actually based)

Edited by Buzz Killington
I googled it and the business is in Nairn

I haven’t met many celebrities, but the ones I have met were more than decent to talk to - Ally McCoist, Donny Munro fae’ Runrig, and Bono fae’ U2. A friend of mine, who isn’t into his music, once ended up staying at the same hotel in Barcelona as Bruce Springsteen, and was on a sunlounger next to him on the rooftop pool. He recognised Springsteen, ended up talking and said he was very nice to chat to.
Are there that many Bono's you needed to point out which one ?

1 minute ago, Billy Jean King said:
5 hours ago, pozbaird said:
I haven’t met many celebrities, but the ones I have met were more than decent to talk to - Ally McCoist, Donny Munro fae’ Runrig, and Bono fae’ U2. A friend of mine, who isn’t into his music, once ended up staying at the same hotel in Barcelona as Bruce Springsteen, and was on a sunlounger next to him on the rooftop pool. He recognised Springsteen, ended up talking and said he was very nice to chat to.

Are there that many Bono's you needed to point out which one ?

Yes, yes there are...........

https://playback.fm/people/last-name/bono

1 hour ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Anders Holch Povlsen.

He plans to re-wild large areas of Scotland, the land he owns. So they say. I'm thinking good guy.

But go on, who wants to spoil it for me? 

🙁

I'll have a stab. 'Rewilding' for arsehole landowners like him are purely so they can restrict public access to their land.  Get him in the sea.

Spoken to a number of footballers who were pretty sound but Bobby Linn and Sean Dillon are stand outs. Barry Sutton who played guitar for The La’s and Cast is a top man too.

8 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Feargal  Sharkey seems like a decent c**t. Single handedly cleaning up Britain’s waterways. 

I know a couple of folk who are marine biologists who used to work for the EPA in the south east and apparently he's a massive pain in the arse. Heart in the right place, but everything was from the point of view of making things better for his angling pals instead of the health of the rivers themselves. 

5 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I know a couple of folk who are marine biologists who used to work for the EPA in the south east and apparently he's a massive pain in the arse. Heart in the right place, but everything was from the point of view of making things better for his angling pals instead of the health of the rivers themselves. 

Aye, but has he wanked aff a dug? 

1 hour ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Anders Holch Povlsen.

He plans to re-wild large areas of Scotland, the land he owns. So they say. I'm thinking good guy.

But go on, who wants to spoil it for me? 

🙁

He's invested in a satellite launching site in Shetland so he's trying to block one in Sutherland that would bring jobs and money to one of the isolated places in Britain. It's the Highland clearances 2.0 he's after, replacing people with wolves instead of sheep.