Life's Good c***s

What a lovely thing to say. When did he tell you that? I'm assuming it's a conversation you had and not a fucking boak inducing saccharine pre-prepared statement in a magazine or tv interview.
Don't take the thread too seriously mate.

20 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Good guy

Tennis courts got refurbished in my area a few years back, and the council advertised it as being opened by ‘Judy Murray and special guest’, which everyone assumed was going to be Jamie Murray. Everyone was wrong though as the bold Andy is standing with his mum opening a couple of red blaes courts in a Renfrewshire housing scheme. This was right when he was at the top of his game, definitely top 3 in the world. I don’t think anyone would have batted an eyelid if it was just Judy Murray herself, but a nice touch from Andy to make an appearance too. 

10 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Tennis courts got refurbished in my area a few years back, and the council advertised it as being opened by ‘Judy Murray and special guest’, which everyone assumed was going to be Jamie Murray. Everyone was wrong though as the bold Andy is standing with his mum opening a couple of red blaes courts in a Renfrewshire housing scheme. This was right when he was at the top of his game, definitely top 3 in the world. I don’t think anyone would have batted an eyelid if it was just Judy Murray herself, but a nice touch from Andy to make an appearance too. 

As a family they are a superb force for developing sports in Scotland. Judy does an awful lot for charity and Andy is for me my choice for President of Indy Scotland if we ever needed a non political head of state. 

Danny Devito seems like he'd be brand new.
Aye that's a good shout. Doesn't take himself seriously at all. His performances.in Always Sunny are outstanding and it screams of 'No fucks given'. Dunno if I read it or watched a documentary but on the set of Matilda he was brilliant with Mara Wilson who sadly lost her mum during the shooting. So much so she sees him as a second father. Reckon he'd be great to go and have a drink with.

Similarly I watched a Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory documentary not long ago and the lassie who played Veruca Salt was over in Germany/Austria (forget where they filmed it) by herself and Gene Wilder apparently made sure she wasn't alone and was well looked after according to her.

3 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Chris Moyles.

The day after 9/11, Moyles made a mix tape on Radio One to commemorate all the similar tragedies. He included the mothers screaming as they ran to the school in Dunblane.

c**t.