How many season tickets sold by each club 2022/2023

On 08/07/2022 at 17:34, pozbaird said:

I actually only personally know one St Mirren fan who lives in Paisley. The other friends I have who follow us live in Dumbarton, East Kilbride, Linlithgow, and just outside Airdrie, while I now live in Cumbernauld myself. Cue some smartarse saying Paisley’s a shithole, that’s why you all live elsewhere. 😜🤬

At least 2.5k gloryhunters from every town and village in Scotland, who could really make a difference to their local team’s fortunes, but choose to latch onto St Mirren instead. Shame really, but there you go.

• 2 weeks later...

By the reply on here, it appeared that most, if not all the clubs managed to equals or increased last season numbers. 

St Johnstone and Livingston are the 2 clubs that i am not sure about.

Buddies managed to equal last year number.

Well done to all considering how the cost of living must be effecting a good numbers of supporters. 

4 minutes ago, tam the bud said:

By the reply on here, it appeared that most, if not all the clubs managed to equals or increased last season numbers. 

Well done to all considering how the cost of living must be effecting a good numbers of supporters. 

A few weeks ago we were apparently well on our way to matching/beating last season's numbers but nothing has been revealed by the club since then

On 22/07/2022 at 16:39, tam the bud said:

Is Aberdeens total greater than last season?

On 10/07/2022 at 14:02, Aim Here said:

At least 2.5k gloryhunters from every town and village in Scotland, who could really make a difference to their local team’s fortunes, but choose to latch onto St Mirren instead. Shame really, but there you go.

😄

8 hours ago, tam the bud said:

Forgot all about them  😂

Need a Don supporter to tell us since i have no idea of what they had last season. 

There hasn’t been much shouting from pittodrie about number of sales so far, which makes me think it hasn’t increased or maybe slightly less, but that is just a guess.

Hearts posting very impressive numbers. I thought I'd check social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube) to see if they just had more fans they I expected or if they were doing a better job of getting their fans to attend. They have less social media followers than Aberdeen, it's a mixed result against hibs. I know they do have an excellent atmosphere, but surely that can't account for the difference? 

1 hour ago, gazelle83 said:

Hearts posting very impressive numbers. I thought I'd check social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube) to see if they just had more fans they I expected or if they were doing a better job of getting their fans to attend. They have less social media followers than Aberdeen, it's a mixed result against hibs. I know they do have an excellent atmosphere, but surely that can't account for the difference? 

Impressive performance last season, I've been assuming, causing a pile of maybes to turn into definites. A bad season this year, and we'll drop a couple of thousand again.

On 08/07/2022 at 17:34, pozbaird said:

I actually only personally know one St Mirren fan who lives in Paisley. The other friends I have who follow us live in Dumbarton, East Kilbride, Linlithgow, and just outside Airdrie, while I now live in Cumbernauld myself. Cue some smartarse saying Paisley’s a shithole, that’s why you all live elsewhere. 😜🤬

Whilst our numbers are around 10% of the population, i'd hazard a guess that 2000+ don't live in Kilmarnock. 

Alot of Killie fans in place like Stewarton, Kilmaurs, Irvine, Kilwinning, Saltcoats, Ardrossan, Troon, Prestwick etc

Not to mention those who now live in Glasgow. Plenty on the trains down each match day.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

We've introduced a ticket exchange forum now. So if the game sells out, ST holders who can't attend can put their seats up for resale at face value. So feasibly we'll be selling more than our capacity for quite a few games. Good scheme as far as I can see as it allows people to have a chance at a ticket even if sold out and should reduce empty seats. Also if a ST holder sells their seat they get 50% of the cost of that ticket taken off next seasons ST.  Good that selling out our ST allocation won't necessarily lock out walk ups.

2 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

We've introduced a ticket exchange forum now. So if the game sells out, ST holders who can't attend can put their seats up for resale at face value. So feasibly we'll be selling more than our capacity for quite a few games. Good scheme as far as I can see as it allows people to have a chance at a ticket even if sold out and should reduce empty seats. Also if a ST holder sells their seat they get 50% of the cost of that ticket taken off next seasons ST.  Good that selling out our ST allocation won't necessarily lock out walk ups.

How many do (non Old FIrm/Hibs) fans get allcoated?

I know the cup game next month we would get full stand if required. 

2 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

That’s an excellent idea for a club that has sold out their capacity.  Pretty sure some big continental clubs do likewise; not sure about the EPL.