How many season tickets sold by each club 2022/2023

On 01/07/2022 at 14:56, Kyle Reese said:

At least 25k glory hunters from every town and village in Scotland, who could really make a difference to their local team’s fortunes. Shame really, but there you go.

Aye but those teams don't win every home game so why would they go there?

From what i have read, seems most if not all the clubs are getting around the same numbers or more than last season.

Surprised, but good to see the cost of living haven't really affected the numbers.

Mind you, it would have been nice to see the Celtic and Rangers numbers, down with all the diddy clubs in the country getting more.  

1 hour ago, tam the bud said:

From what i have read, seems most if not all the clubs are getting around the same numbers or more than last season.

Surprised, but good to see the cost of living haven't really affected the numbers.

Mind you, it would have been nice to see the Celtic and Rangers numbers, down with all the diddy clubs in the country getting more.  

Wouldn’t want any of them to be fair.

10 minutes ago, tam the bud said:

Fair comment, but hopefully they would stop being arseholes if supporting their local diddy teams. 

It's chicken and egg though innit...what comes first? The idiot or the predilection to support the Uglies? f**k them all for choosing it I say...for choose it they most certainly did...

We're now 100 short of last season's final total which was about 3320. With 3 full weeks until the league season starts, you'd hope that we could make at least 100 up in the next 3 weeks even though the early bird offer is now expired.

Even a push towards 3,500 would be a 5% increase which given circumstances, would be pretty amazing.

Edited by djchapsticks

On 05/07/2022 at 11:37, tam the bud said:

To be fair I'm not sure the cost of living issues have properly kicked in yet. Next season will be interesting in terms of numbers.

13 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

To be fair I'm not sure the cost of living issues have properly kicked in yet. Next season will be interesting in terms of numbers.

Get your season ticket banked then you don’t need to find £25 a fortnight from November if things get tighter.

7 hours ago, the west curve said:

Killie have now passed 4700 tickets as from yesterday. 10% of Kilmarnock’s population.

The benefit of being a wee bit further away from Glasgow but an excellent amount.

Saints ground would be sold out for every game is we had 10% of Paisley holding a ticket  😂

6 minutes ago, tam the bud said:

The benefit of being a wee bit further away from Glasgow but an excellent amount.

Saints ground would be sold out for every game is we had 10% of Paisley holding a ticket  😂

I actually only personally know one St Mirren fan who lives in Paisley. The other friends I have who follow us live in Dumbarton, East Kilbride, Linlithgow, and just outside Airdrie, while I now live in Cumbernauld myself. Cue some smartarse saying Paisley’s a shithole, that’s why you all live elsewhere. 😜🤬

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I actually only personally know one St Mirren fan who lives in Paisley. The other friends I have who follow us live in Dumbarton, East Kilbride, Linlithgow, and just outside Airdrie, while I now live in Cumbernauld myself. Cue some smartarse saying Paisley’s a shithole, that’s why you all live elsewhere. 😜🤬

I know plenty myself who doesn't live in the town, myself included. 

Chances are most lived in Paisley in their earlier years, but moved for different reasons as they got older. 

It is still an impressive amount by Kilmarnock and i wish it was us.