How many season tickets sold by each club 2022/2023

I see from the St Johnstone thread someone counted them last week and was in the region of just under 2000. 

I seemed to think it was something like 3400 last season so that's a significant drop off. Someone who may know figures better I'm sure will correct me!

Regardless of exact numbers the dropoff is reasonably large and represents the overall feeling about the running of the football side of the club at the moment. 

1 hour ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

I see from the St Johnstone thread someone counted them last week and was in the region of just under 2000. 

I seemed to think it was something like 3400 last season so that's a significant drop off. Someone who may know figures better I'm sure will correct me!

Regardless of exact numbers the dropoff is reasonably large and represents the overall feeling about the running of the football side of the club at the moment. 

Are you sure? I thought it was around 2400 last season.

59 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Are you sure? I thought it was around 2400 last season.

Not sure sure but that's always been what I thought it was around. There was a considerable jump I thought from 2400 the previous year. How considerable, don't know exact numbers. 

Due to increase in Saints season tickets they didn't give the OF the East Stand anymore etc. 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

21 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Not sure sure but that's always been what I thought it was around. There was a considerable jump I thought from 2400 the previous year. How considerable, don't know exact numbers. 

Due to increase in Saints season tickets they didn't give the OF the East Stand anymore etc. 

The season we had the fans forum with the chairman, when we re-signed May and McCann established himself, we were told it was a bit over 1600. During the covid lockout season is was about 1200 then last season I thought it jumped to 2400 on the back of the cup double.  I could be completely wrong here!

The best folk to confirm are @double deluxe or @perthsaint1977

11 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

The season we had the fans forum with the chairman, when we re-signed May and McCann established himself, we were told it was a bit over 1600. During the covid lockout season is was about 1200 then last season I thought it jumped to 2400 on the back of the cup double.  I could be completely wrong here!

Double winning season was between 1500-1600, last season jumped to just over 2700.  No idea of current sales

12 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I may have mistaken 2400 for 3400!

Hopefully we can get back to nearish 2400 at least then!

Edit: Just seen @double deluxereply. Looks like somewhere in between the two!

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe