LEAGUE 2 Predictions

19 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

As a Dumbarton fan, what are you basing that on? Farrell being sacked early?

Hope more than anything. After Leicester won the premiership then I’ll back us to win the league every preseason now haha 😂 

Guest AberhillEnd

1. Stenhousemuir

2. Annan Athletic

3. Forfar Athletic

4. Stirling Albion

5. Dumbarton

6. Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic

7. East Fife

8. Elgin City

9. Stranraer

10. Albion Rovers

6 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Absolute heads gone and attention seeking to even suggest that Stirling will finish bottom this season. 

What makes you rule out the possibility? 

At this stage there's no team you could point at and say they'll be cast adrift the way Cowden were last season. We avoided finishing 9th by a bawhair, and imo haven't strengthened much so far.

Most fans expect there to be not much between the teams, so, given our indifferent performances in the last few seasons and our off field shenanigans, I don't think it's much of a push to predict us finishing bottom.

4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I wouldn’t judge their hopes based on what a bunch of idiots think on a forum! Mine in particular was a complete stab in the dark.

To freshen things up you cant ask for much more than 3 new teams. Interesting.

What makes you rule out the possibility? 
At this stage there's no team you could point at and say they'll be cast adrift the way Cowden were last season.

Absolutely and I don’t think that will happen this season and I also believe it will be nip tuck throughout the league and could be one of the most competitive that we have seen, but for as much as you can’t see that at this stage, also at this stage I struggle to see how 9 teams, including Albion Rovers and Elgin, have retained and recruited better than we have. I don’t think they have.

Checking a few League Two threads on P&B after my eye was taken by Oddschecker showing Forfar at 50/1😧 with BetVictor.

I briefly wondered if Station Park was about to go the way of the station. Or maybe Grant, Butcher or Cathro had been appointed manager.

The 50/1 is just an Oddschecker error. The Loons are 5/1 with BetVictor. Maybe a typo. Maybe the last price they were before betting was suspended last spring🤔

Bookies reckon: 1) Bonnyrigg, 2) Stenny, 3) Forfar, 4) Dumbarton, 5) E.Fife, 6) Stirling, 7) Annan, 8) Elgin, 9) Stranraer, 10) Albion.

* 8 and a bracket comes up as a Blues Brothers emoji. Even after an attempted edit. No other reason why I"ve a Blues Brothers emoji in front of Elgin.

Edited by Syme
Auto-emoji🙄