LEAGUE 2 Predictions

Thought we could have a wee early prediction thread based on summer business of where we see teams in the league finishing up. Keeping it simple. predict your winners. play off pos and bottom.

Winners:  DUMBARTON

Playoffs : STENHOUSMUIR, FORFAR, SIRLING ALBION

Bottom: ALBION ROVERS

Stenny look good bets at this (very early) stage. I don't think Bonnyrigg will be anything like as strong as Cove or Kelty. Would expect Annan and Forfar to challenge again.

Can't see Dumbarton finishing any higher than 4th- the squad really is nothing to write home about and Farrell is a poor coach.

At the bottom East Fife look to be in worrying shape, a lot of unhappiness at Stirling, Albion Rovers will continue to be challenged by lack of finance but I think will survive well enough again. The rest- meh.

Still July's an important month for bulking out squads and the picture may look different when the serious stuff starts at the end of July.

1. Forfar 

2. Stenhousemuir 

3. Stirling Albion 

4. Annan Athletic

5. Dumbarton 

6.  Bonnyrigg Rose

7.  East Fife

8. Elgin City 

9. Stranraer 

10. Albion Rovers 

I hope that at least the Albion can make the playoffs this coming season. Anything less another wasted season.