Third Divison 22/23

50 minutes ago, sweep said:

You must have been at a different game from me there was nothing in the two teams

I didn't say there was anything between the teams. I said EK created the better chances and enough to win the game. 

It's all about opinions and we maybe differ in that.

22 minutes ago, EK man said:

I didn't say there was anything between the teams. I said EK created the better chances and enough to win the game. 

It's all about opinions and we maybe differ in that.

Lugar created some good chances as well and like EK hit woodwork Your keeper had a good save early doors when the lad burst through and the Lugar keeper had two excellent saves. The ordering off should not have been as the E.K player was well offside when the lugar player pulled him back. Like most people at the game I thought a draw was a fair result

PDM Buildbase
West of Scotland Division Three.

Carluke Rov 1-4 Lanark Utd
Dalry Th 2-1 Ardrossan Winton
East Kilbride Th 4-3 Saltcoats Victoria
Girvan 0-3 Irvine Victoria
Kello Rov 1-0 Lugar Boswell Th
Larkhall Th 0-0 Bellshill Ath
Lesmahagow 3-1 Finnart
Vale of Clyde 4-1 Port Glasgow
Vale of Leven 4-1 Newmains Utd

Lesmahagow 3 Finnart 2

Fairly even first half, into the 2nd half Gow raced into a 3-0 lead through some inspired play from Paul Woodlock.

Gow also had a goal chalked off for a foul in the box at corner, bit dubious.

Gow fell asleep at the tail-end of game and let Finnart back into it.

Edited by Father Ted

Vale of Leven 4-1 Newmains United.

A fairly comfortable evening for the Vale all told. Newmains' keeper kept them in it with some excellent saves, but that's not to say they didn't create chances, with pur own keeper called into action more than once. A good three points, onto Ardrossan on Saturday. 

20220803_193442.jpg

On 03/08/2022 at 21:57, Craig fae the Vale said:

Vale of Leven 4-1 Newmains United.

A fairly comfortable evening for the Vale all told. Newmains' keeper kept them in it with some excellent saves, but that's not to say they didn't create chances, with pur own keeper called into action more than once. A good three points, onto Ardrossan on Saturday. 

20220803_193442.jpg

See you chaps on Saturday at Winton park - it was looking grand last week so hopefully same again tomorrow !!

Ardrossan Winton Rovers 1-0 Vale of Leven

A tough one to take today as we didn't deserve to lose on our second half performance. Winton Rovers keeper being man of the match tells the story. Despite the result though, as always a fantastic day out at Ardrossan, excellent hospitality and a warm welcome. All the best for the rest of the season, other than the reverse fixture!

20220806_135831.jpg

Didn't make game today, fortunately.

8-0 defeat is an Oofft moment. There must have been a major issue at the game, as I couldn't see where that came from.

Vics weren't more than a decent outfit when we played them last season

Will investigate further

39 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Didn't make game today, fortunately.

8-0 defeat is an Oofft moment. There must have been a major issue at the game, as I couldn't see where that came from.

Vics weren't more than a decent outfit when we played them last season

Will investigate further

Investigate what?

Team is different from last season. From first whistle to last whistle Irvine dominated. No excuses by far the better team💪🏽⚫🟠⚫🟠