First Divison 22/23

21 hours ago, drs said:

Cumbernauld look fecked.

2 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

image.png.bfe04f0a6cc55c08315f3cd5e7b07276.png

5 home games for United to finish off the season - Rossvale and Neilston offer the opportunity for 6 points.

BUT the other 3 games are, checks table, - oh St Cadocs, The Bens and Gartcairn. They'd need to take 7 points from the 3 games in hand to just catch Bonnyton.

Derby day back at Kilsyth next season by the look of things. Right now looking like TAFAK Rossvale and United are down with one more from Bonnyton down joining them.

12 hours ago, Johnny Sox said:

Good win tonight, its tight down there now

Shotts worked way harder than Burgh last night and were worthy of the 3 points.

Jammy deflection for the opener and dodgy penalty for the second, but still far better than the Burgh

The Hannah Park pitch was in great nick and top pies and hopefully they stay up as SBA sides always try and play football and the locals are a friendly bunch 👍🏼

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

Tell me about it, we have work to do.

Whats the chances Willie will move on or aside this summer and allow a new manager in? Never seems to be a shortage of a transfer or 2 at the club but seem to be under performing obviously minus the cup final. 

3 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Whats the chances Willie will move on or aside this summer and allow a new manager in? Never seems to be a shortage of a transfer or 2 at the club but seem to be under performing obviously minus the cup final. 

You don't really expect me to answer that as Club Secretary, do you ?

Cumbernauld 0 - St Cadocs 1

Cadocs scored early with a scalffed header, they also hit the post in the early stages.

....and that really was that, poor game.

United, for me, dominated the possession in the 2nd half but up front have absolutely nothing.I think there was one header down the keepers throat for all their control of the ball. Story of the season - lose a silly goal that was easily preventable and when on top fail to score.

First time I've seen St C and for the team at the top of the league I found them to be disappointing but I guess taking home all the points on an off day is why they are heading up.

Cumbernauld now surely dooooooomed.

I'm thinking its gonna be promotion for St Cadocs, Gartcairn and between Drumchapel and Benburb for 3rd but starting to think Benburb can take 3rd spot as Drumchapel have 3 games in hand but 8 points behind Benburb and they have 7 games left but with 1 at home and 6 away, its going to be hard.  I can't see Johnstone Burgh or Kilbirnie Ladside getting 3rd spot but they will have  a say in who goes up as lot of games still to play against each other.  An exciting finish

image.png.244c7f972da3ba53a9fea90bed20e98e.png

image.png.62be49b62e59cadfc230420b1ff63931.png

Courtesy of happenings higher up the food chain 14th will be relegated. Also fully on board with three teams with artificial pitches getting promoted as it'll really annoy people.

Edited by GNU_Linux

1 hour ago, GNU_Linux said:

image.png.244c7f972da3ba53a9fea90bed20e98e.png

image.png.62be49b62e59cadfc230420b1ff63931.png

Courtesy of happenings higher up the food chain 14th will be relegated. Also fully on board with three teams with artificial pitches getting promoted as it'll really annoy people.

That's the most important thing eh? (Pffft)