First Divison 22/23

19 hours ago, Johnny Sox said:

Kilbirnie shitting the bed at crucial time.

i will put you out of your misery, as someone who goes to the games and puts his money in I will tell you right now we are not good enough to go up and have not been good enough from 1st game versus Neilston, been a season of turmoil but thankfully things on the up off the park and thanks to supporters and sponsors in a healthy financial position to back the manager and have a good go at it next season, 3 from Drumchapel, St Cadocs, Gartcairn and Benburb will go up and wish them good luck,

10 hours ago, Johnny Sox said:

Delighted to hear that, glad the club is on sound footing.

Another season in first div is going to be very  tough though.

Yes will be tough but team no strong enough to go up and would really need strengthened if did, could be a level playing field in 1st next season if Drumchapel and St Cadocs go up, need to do better and promotion a must,

15 minutes ago, The Media Man said:

I thought you guys were brilliant both games against us... We should have won the first match imo. But ye spanked us 3-0 in the return at New Tinto.

Great wins at St Cadocs Drumchapel Gartcairn and Johnstone yet have ship points against 6 of the bottom 7 teams.

Strange form.

Hiya folks... little advice please!

Thinking of dragging myself along to Drumchapel v Gartcairn tonight... looks like it should be a cracking wee game!

But... will also be dragging the good lady... and she'll want fed! I'm assuming the standard refreshments/pies are on offer, but just want to be sure! And also how's the parking nearby? It's a totally new ground/team/town fir me to explore!

Cheers folks.

37 minutes ago, Jordi1977 said:

Thinking of dragging myself along to Drumchapel v Gartcairn tonight... looks like it should be a cracking wee game!

But... will also be dragging the good lady... and she'll want fed! I'm assuming the standard refreshments/pies are on offer, but just want to be sure! And also how's the parking nearby? It's a totally new ground/team/town fir me to explore!

Cheers folks.

Get the good lady's fur coat looked out coz once that sun goes down in Drumchapel it's cold on them mean streets 

59 minutes ago, Jordi1977 said:

Cheers folks.

I fear she may be disappointed, there isn’t a lot there, it’s based at a sports centre. Parking can be tricky, the car park isn’t that big, so get there early.

37 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

Get the good lady's fur coat looked out coz once that sun goes down in Drumchapel it's cold on them mean streets 

She is Filipino... so basically spends all her time silently shivering! There is no sense of cold or colder!

16 minutes ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

I fear she may be disappointed, there isn’t a lot there, it’s based at a sports centre. Parking can be tricky, the car park isn’t that big, so get there early.

Disappointment is something she's surprisingly getting quite accustomed to as I drag her around grounds 😉

Good tip on the parking, though. Cheers for that.

1 hour ago, Jordi1977 said:

She is Filipino... so basically spends all her time silently shivering! There is no sense of cold or colder!

Disappointment is something she's surprisingly getting quite accustomed to as I drag her around grounds 😉

There's was catering the last midweek game i was there.

1 hour ago, Jordi1977 said:

Take her out for a nice meal you tight ass.