First Divison 22/23

16 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

A win tonight for Gartcairn would guarantee them promotion.

Come on the Boys Clubs.

Just borrowing yer stick for a moment.🙄🙄🙄🙄

1 hour ago, HorseyGhirl said:

Come on the Boys Clubs.

Just borrowing yer stick for a moment.🙄🙄🙄🙄

I definitely want them and Drumchapel to go up.

Think the Ayrshire fans plus Pollok and Clydebank would enjoy no lavvies or catering in Gartcairn's case.

37 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

Think the Ayrshire fans plus Pollok and Clydebank would enjoy no lavvies or catering in Gartcairn's case.

Well the MTC is in North Lanarkshire so a bog is a luxury. And there's a McDonald's at the retail park. That's were most folks in Buckie Triangle eat so there is catering.

😜😜😜😜

Mental game as in Gartcairn were well off it, especially in midfield
Drumchacpel scored first from a well taken free kick but the goalkeeper positioning was suspect and is one of the reason why the Drumy scored but give the scorer his due, he saw the gap and took it expertly.
Gartcairn scored with a cracker of a free kick, Keeper rooted to the spot, After the goal went in,  a screamer, I'm sure I heard the keeper say "when they taking their free kick"  lolol" 
H.T    1 . 1

Second half first minute, drum no 7 who was by far their best and most imaginative player was felled by defender, to me a bit of  a dive but hey hoe.  The Drum spot kick taker powered the ball right doon the middle and it stayed like that, and deservedly so until into injury time and Gartcairn scored a screamer, again keeper rooted to the spot. Gartcairn could have won it at the end but then again so could Drumchapel with an exiting last few minutes.
To be fair Drumchapel should have one this game but as potential champions in Gartcairn, a good champion is a team who doesn't play that well in a few games and still come away with important points, which Gartcairn did.

FT  Gartcairn   2  Drumchapel   2

This results dents Drumchapel's chances of promotion and leaves Garcairn only needing a win from 4 games to gain promotion
both St Cadocs and Benburb will be happy with the result tonight

Glencairn        26     with   56  pts
Benburb           27     with   52  pts
St Cadocs       26     with   51   pts
Drumchapel   26     with   46  pts

Drumchapel still to play St Cadocs
Benburb still to play Gartcairn

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

6 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Drumchacpel scored first from a well taken freek kick but the goalkeeper positioning was suspect and is the reason why the Drumy scored.
Gartcairn scored with a cracker of a free kick, Keeper rooted to the spot, After the goal went in,  a screamer, I'm sure I heard the keeper say "when they taking their free kick"  lolol" 
H.t 1.1

second half first minute, drum no 7 who was by far their best and most imaginative player was felled by defender, to me a bit of  a dive but hey hoe.  The Drum spot kick taker powered the ball right doon the middle and it stayed like that, and deservedly so until into injury time and gartcairn scored a screamer, again keeper rooted to the spot. gartcairn coudl have won it at the end but then again so could drumchapel with an exiting last few minuites.

This results dents Drumchapel's chances of promotion and leaves Garcairn only needing a win from 4 games to gain promotion

Glencairn        26     with  56 pts
Benburb          27     with  52 pts
St Cadocs       26     with  51 pts
Drumchapel   26     with  46 pts

I bet Glencairn wish they were top of the league.

10 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Drumchacpel scored first from a well taken free kick but the goalkeeper positioning was suspect and is one of the reason why the Drumy scored but give the scorer his due, he saw the gap and took it expertly.
H.T    1 . 1

Second half first minute, drum no 7 who was by far their best and most imaginative player was felled by defender, to me a bit of  a dive but hey hoe.  The Drum spot kick taker powered the ball right doon the middle and it stayed like that, and deservedly so until into injury time and Gartcairn scored a screamer, again keeper rooted to the spot. Gartcairn could have won it at the end but then again so could Drumchapel with an exiting last few minutes.
To be fair Drumchapel should have one this game but as potential champions in Gartcairn, a good champion is a team who doesn't play that well in a few games and still come away with important points, which Gartcairn did.

Glencairn        26     with   56  pts
Benburb           27     with   52  pts
St Cadocs       26     with   51   pts
Drumchapel   26     with   46  pts

Seen the goals on the Twitter.

As an average keeper of many years and an average goalie coach too, was shaking my head at the 3 outfield goals.

Don't get me started on the quality of keeping I witness at games. I must have been some keeper in my day, in my own head of course. 🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

Drowning men have a bad habit of taking folks down with them.

Who are Bonnyton playing on Saturday?

Last 2 games are Glencairn and The Youths of St.Cads.

Good people at he Synergy enjoyed my visits there this season. Hope it works out for them long term.

Edited by HorseyGhirl

1 minute ago, HorseyGhirl said:

Last 2 games are Glencairn and The Youths of St.Cads.

Good people at he Synergy enjoyed my visit there this season. Hope it works out for them long term.

RG better have every player, coach and committee folks fully fit.

No nonsense about long weekends in Spain.

Bonnyton will be well aware this is their last throw of the dice.

Lose and it's over.

Win and cause absolute panic at two or three clubs.

On 04/05/2023 at 17:05, ladeside77 said:

Work has taken him down south during the week and therefore not making training, can,t commit to the job so therefore stepped down, nothing sinister I,m afraid, will take team 

Any names in the frame for Ladeside job?

On 10/05/2023 at 20:23, PossilYM said:

Aye cos it's only us who need the toilet and eat at the football's!!! Is it 2 much 2 ask for a toilet inside the cage and not 2 miss 10 mins of game everything ur kids need the toilet? 

Mon the papers

39 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Aye cos it's only us who need the toilet and eat at the football's!!! Is it 2 much 2 ask for a toilet inside the cage and not 2 miss 10 mins of game everything ur kids need the toilet? 

Mon the papers

It's shocking,

the bar has been set so low.

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers

Maybe turn this round a bit.

The reason why I mention the top Division sides fans is they'd very quickly cry foul on here.

Btw, respect to the Shotts Bon Accord blazer who gave the game away where the secret lavvies are and how the licence would get the green light.

Paul Daniels would be proud of the smoke and mirrors these guys conjure up.