First Divison 22/23

I was very impressed with Kilbirnie last night, played alot of good passing football, scored 3 great goals and they missed at least three other great chances before Drumchapel pulled a couple back late on. Maybe a very poor off night for Drumchapel but on last nights evidence Kilbirnie will be favourite for the title although I haven't seen St Cadocs play so far this season. 

37 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

Screenshot_20230223-214819_Chrome.jpg

Frank can drink 4 pints in half an hour?? 😂😂

That is both Rossvale and Kilbirnie I have see putting out appeals for cash / fundraising to keep them going until end of the season for different reasons.

What is Rossvale's new name going to be? 

55 minutes ago, Shannon said:

That is both Rossvale and Kilbirnie I have see putting out appeals for cash / fundraising to keep them going until end of the season for different reasons.

I'm expecting something either really generic like Springburn United or they go for something oddball ala Caledonian Braves.

11 hours ago, Shannon said:

Was Medda no so long ago, help us piy tha Taxman. 

Aw clubs need there fans to help them oot whits yer point? 

A come back 2-1 win for the Burgh against Whitletts today at a sun soaked Keanie Park. The visitors certainly didn’t play like a team at the bottom of the league and missed several clear cut chances at 1-1. They will surely move up to safety if they can get their game in hand played. 
Burgh still very much in the promotion mix.