First Divison 22/23

21 hours ago, Johnny Sox said:

What's the fancied teams for this league?

Drumchapel and St Cadoc's will be in the mix at the business end surely

I think a lot of people would have fancied the teams who dropped down from the premier at the end of last season, however, as can be seen from the table its very much up for grabs and seriously tight.  

Too difficult to predict winner so in no particular order I will have a punt at top 5, from which I think either could win it....

Kilbirnie, Drum, Neilston, St Cadocs, St Rochs

Edited by SaturdaySammy

I don't know if this is the death nail for Gartcain but I can see Gartcairn continuing their good work and I expect they will get their SFA license this season. Seen them twice already and quite impressed and with a management and coaching staff of Mick Dunlop and Nicky Devlin and the rest of their staff, they will be there or there abouts at the end.

Watch this, they will fecking flop now 🤣🤣🤐🤣🤣

On 02/11/2022 at 18:07, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I don't know if this is the death nail for Gartcain but I can see Gartcairn continuing their good work and I expect they will get their SFA license this season. Seen them twice already and quite impressed and with a management and coaching staff of Mick Dunlop and Nicky Devlin and the rest of their staff, they will be there or there abouts at the end.

Watch this, they will fecking flop now 🤣🤣🤐🤣🤣

Not a bad shout looking at the result yesterday.....

Rossvale are pretty much gone already.