Decent fitba goals for the garden.

Anyone hear had any positive experiences? The ones I see in the shops look like they will fall apart if I was to hit a shot at them. 
They are for the kids obviously but I’m thinking they might as well be decent.
Greenie pole and a jumper.

The house a few doors up from me has a set of goals in the garden as well as a big catch net behind and to the side like you would get at your local 7 asides 😂

No idea if the goals are any good though.

Forza seem the best. Originally had a set around 3 foot tall by 4 foot. As the wee man has become bigger, the balls are heavier & the shots harder, last summer for his 7th birthday got Forza 6 foot tall by 8 foot wide. UPVC lock-together frame.

Edited by Life on Marrs?

9 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

The house a few doors up from me has a set of goals in the garden as well as a big catch net behind and to the side like you would get at your local 7 asides 😂

No idea if the goals are any good though.

13 hours ago, Thorongil said:

Anyone hear had any positive experiences? The ones I see in the shops look like they will fall apart if I was to hit a shot at them. 
They are for the kids obviously but I’m thinking they might as well be decent.

I know where you can find a set of nearly-new ones, nets and all included.  Todd_is_God can give you more specific details.

6 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

^^^^ How many times have you uttered the words "Eh, mister, kin we huv oor ba' back ?"

There was a big hedge initially which helped with that, but it had to come down as it was encroaching everywhere, so yeah, that can be an issue now.  Younger limbs than mine seem prepared to climb over though.

In an irrelevant sidenote, I can actually see the tops of the goals from my seat at Palmerston.

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

There was a big hedge initially which helped with that, but it had to come down as it was encroaching everywhere, so yeah, that can be an issue now.  Younger limbs than mine seem prepared to climb over though.

In an irrelevant sidenote, I can actually see the tops of the goals from my seat at Palmerston.

Town is left feeling under the weather - Manchester Evening News