New kits 22/23

Great design. Not exactly kind to the figure though. Maybe not one for your average supporter to be wearing around.
I think it might have been ok being predominantly sky blue with navy "bits", but as it is, it's a mess and the sky blue is like a fucking highlighter pen

On 30/06/2022 at 22:48, LoonsYouthTeam said:
On 30/06/2022 at 10:14, Gordon EF said:
Great design. Not exactly kind to the figure though. Maybe not one for your average supporter to be wearing around.

I think it might have been ok being predominantly sky blue with navy "bits", but as it is, it's a mess and the sky blue is like a fucking highlighter pen

Brechin has the same design and it looks much better in red and white.

Pendle should be banned from professional football and stick to producing Sunday league kits. They are the More Store of kit manufacturers, I’d be mortified if we started using them and would instantly cut all ties with the club. The new Alloa one is up there with one of the cheapest looking amateur standard efforts I’ve ever seen - the graphic for it is also hilariously bad…

89C1C957-FA2D-495F-B77D-CC84D946DF67.thumb.jpeg.690b4ca8db54706107932f805d5ae804.jpeg

On 03/07/2022 at 16:11, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Pendle should be banned from professional football and stick to producing Sunday league kits. They are the More Store of kit manufacturers, I’d be mortified if we started using them and would instantly cut all ties with the club.

I'm Dumbarton 'til I die,

I know I am, I'm sure I am,

I'm Dumbarton 'til I die (caveat: unless we get a crap kit supplier them I'm gone tomorrow).

49 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

I know I am, I'm sure I am,

I'm Dumbarton 'til I die (caveat: unless we get a crap kit supplier them I'm gone tomorrow).

If you're going to sing our songs at least get the words right. 

On 03/07/2022 at 10:11, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Pendle should be banned from professional football and stick to producing Sunday league kits. They are the More Store of kit manufacturers, I’d be mortified if we started using them and would instantly cut all ties with the club. The new Alloa one is up there with one of the cheapest looking amateur standard efforts I’ve ever seen - the graphic for it is also hilariously bad…

89C1C957-FA2D-495F-B77D-CC84D946DF67.thumb.jpeg.690b4ca8db54706107932f805d5ae804.jpeg

That is a fucking abomination. The old Prostar kits for Sunday league kick about teams were better than that.

4 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

That is a fucking abomination. The old Prostar kits for Sunday league kick about teams were better than that.

Pendle don't give a f**k. They likely produce them for about £1 and flog them for £40. Easy money.

7 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

East fife away.

WhatsApp_Image_2022-07-08_at_8_19.58_PM.thumb.jpeg.52427032006b42c2c1a82d164c9a827b.jpeg

I know it's just a template, and the sponsor isn't great, but I like that. It's a good shade of pink. 

A few years ago I tried quite hard to persuade our commercial director to go for a pink kit with black trip. With nae luck. It's a fantastic colour combo imo.