Championship Odds 2022-23.

1 minute ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Big time? Well, if going bust twice is big time then I bow to your wisdom.

The last time Dundee were actually relevant in Scottish football was in the 1960s. 

All that money squandered resulting in two administrations and not one major domestic honour. Minter as they say over there. 

At least the old Rangers lifted some silverware through their financial cheating.

11 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

There's not one Kilmarnock player that would improve Dundee's squad. That includes Kyle Lafferty, he did absolutely f**k all against us in the playoffs last season. 

There is certainly not one Dundee player that would even get into the Killie squad. Dundee got lucky that Killie never turned up in those play off games due to our then manager being inept. Dundee’s level though seems to be the championship going by the years they spend in it.

2 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

The last time Dundee were actually relevant in Scottish football was in the 1960s. 

All that money squandered resulting in two administrations and not one major domestic honour. Minter as they say over there. 

At least the old Rangers lifted some silverware through their financial cheating.

Come back and discuss success when you win the top league.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Good to see wee Maggie make a rip-roaring cunt of thirsel again.

Never change, you try hard bastirt.

The hurt of supporting a club who squandered millions and entered administration twice. What a basket case of a club.

3 minutes ago, the west curve said:

There is certainly not one Dundee player that would even get into the Killie squad. Dundee got lucky that Killie never turned up in those play off games due to our then manager being inept. Dundee’s level though seems to be the championship going by the years they spend in it.

Ah right, we were just lucky to beat you 4-2 on aggregate. Your manager was inept? It's like you had James McPake in charge over those 2 games.

24 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Come back and discuss success when you win the top league.

But you are a MASSIVE city club who squandered millions and yet your last domestic cup success was in 1974.

You have only one the Scottish Cup once in your history and that was over 100 years ago.

My team as you know is just a wee diddy team, but at least I’ve witnessed two major domestic trophies without any of this financial cheating of not paying your bills resulting in two administrations.

Most of your current support have never seen your club lift a major trophy.

As a large city club that really is unparalleled in Scotland.

Even lesser cities like Inverness and Perth have achieved more recent  success without the need to go into administration once never mind twice.

Dundee’s problem is that they can never entice the quality of player their budget allows them to sign. It’s always been the case. The moment they get promoted to the Scottish Barclays, no cunt wants to know.

8 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

But you are a MASSIVE city club who squandered millions and yet your last domestic cup success was in 1974.

You have only one the Scottish Cup once in your history and that was over 100 years ago.

My team as you know is just a wee diddy team, but at least I’ve witnessed two major domestic trophies without any of this financial cheating of not paying your bills resulting in two administrations.

Most of your current support have never seen your club lift a major trophy.

As a large city club that really is unparalleled in Scotland.

Even lesser cities like Inverness and Perth have achieved more recent  success without the need to go into administration once never mind twice.

I'm sorry, I misunderstood. Is there a date when our name gets removed from the cup? Or our league winning season gets removed from history?

Don't think you can call it cheating when we paid back a percentage of our bills.

Still, at least you became as successful as East Fife.

18 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Dundee’s problem is that they can never entice the quality of player their budget allows them to sign. It’s always been the case. The moment they get promoted to the Scottish Barclays, no c**t wants to know.

Your problem is that you continue to blether shite. No c**t wants to know.

14 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Your problem is that you continue to blether shite. No c**t wants to know.

I’m glad you agree with my point, brother. 

3 hours ago, the west curve said:

May I respectfully remind you that James McPake managed the Dundee team in the two playoff games?  I don’t think anyone honestly believes we had any managerial advantage in those two games.