Championship Odds 2022-23.

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I'm sorry, I misunderstood. Is there a date when our name gets removed from the cup? Or our league winning season gets removed from history?

Don't think you can call it cheating when we paid back a percentage of our bills.

Still, at least you became as successful as East Fife.

I’m just pointing out that despite significant overspending you achieved no silverware.

I think you will find you spent way beyond your means and basically stole from your creditors. To do it once is unfortunate. But to repeat it again a few years later is unforgivable. Even now your accounts clearly show significant losses. 

I think you will find that St Mirren have won more than East Fife in our history. What we do share is that neither club has ever entered administration.

Rangers cheated financially like yourselves and never had their silverware or titles removed. I think that was wrong.

By the way say hello to Morten next season. I wonder if you have played them more often than we have in the last 40years. 

Where to start with this monstrosity..

29 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Even now your accounts clearly show significant losses. 

Really? Can you show your working please?

29 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I think you will find that St Mirren have won more than East Fife in our history.

I think you will find that you have not won more major honours than East Fife.

31 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

By the way say hello to Morten next season. I wonder if you have played them more often than we have in the last 40years. 

Why stop at 40 years? You have played in Greenock more times than we have.

With St Mirren being an older club than Dundee, and with us not winning anything in over 40 years, you must have caught up in major honours by now then?

Arbroath’s inevitably shite season will be a fun watch. Tears and snotters all over the forum this season as they head towards the seaside league while lauding Dick Campbell as some sort of Pep Guardiola for a once in a lifetime season where they couldn’t beat a Billy Dodds managed side with 3 extra men.

59 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Where to start with this monstrosity..

Really? Can you show your working please?

I think you will find that you have not won more major honours than East Fife.

Why stop at 40 years? You have played in Greenock more times than we have.

With St Mirren being an older club than Dundee, and with us not winning anything in over 40 years, you must have caught up in major honours by now then?

You really don’t know how to read annual accounts. https://dundeefc.co.uk/club/accounts/
Just because you made a profit of £74K last year does not wipe out all the losses you made in the previous years. It doesn’t work like that. As an example the previous year you made of loss of £808K. Your outstanding liabilities are in the region of £2.5M. The only reason you are not facing a third administration is because of your owners. It’s a terrible way to run a business. 
I won’t bother answering your other points as you clearly won’t admit that your club is a financial basket case and have zero major domestic honours to show for this cheating. Your club have no doubt caused cash flow issues for creditors who were not paid for their service. All in the name of “sport”. 

29 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Arbroath’s inevitably shite season will be a fun watch. Tears and snotters all over the forum this season as they head towards the seaside league while lauding Dick Campbell as some sort of Pep Guardiola for a once in a lifetime season where they couldn’t beat a Billy Dodds managed side with 3 extra men.

You’re trying way too hard

5 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

You really don’t know how to read annual accounts. https://dundeefc.co.uk/club/accounts/
Just because you made a profit of £74K last year does not wipe out all the losses you made in the previous years. It doesn’t work like that. As an example the previous year you made of loss of £808K. Your outstanding liabilities are in the region of £2.5M. The only reason you are not facing a third administration is because of your owners. It’s a terrible way to run a business. 
I won’t bother answering your other points as you clearly won’t admit that your club is a financial basket case and have zero major domestic honours to show for this cheating. Your club have no doubt caused cash flow issues for creditors who were not paid for their service. All in the name of “sport”. 

Still, at least you're nae bathered.

33 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

State of this.... Serious question what have we done for you to be this obsessed with us? Not on the wind up that is a serious question.

1 minute ago, Sir Tarmo said:

If that’s all you’ve got, I’d hope that doesn’t reflect on to plucky little Fairytale FC this coming season. Best of luck. 

Mate I have just found your posts becoming increasingly difficult to read and just thought I would say something just now so you could maybe nip it in the bud.

If you wanna carry on with it crack on but it’s a hard read it really is 😂 you’re just not good at it 

And thank you x 

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Mate I have just found your posts becoming increasingly difficult to read and just thought I would say something just now so you could maybe nip it in the bud.

If you wanna carry on with it crack on but it’s a hard read it really is 😂 you’re just not good at it 

And thank you x 

Another Old Firm-esque meltdown, very fitting. If you know you know. Good night x

On 26/06/2022 at 20:19, SuperSaints1877 said:

But you are a MASSIVE city club who squandered millions and yet your last domestic cup success was in 1974.

You have only one the Scottish Cup once in your history and that was over 100 years ago.

My team as you know is just a wee diddy team, but at least I’ve witnessed two major domestic trophies without any of this financial cheating of not paying your bills resulting in two administrations.

Most of your current support have never seen your club lift a major trophy.

As a large city club that really is unparalleled in Scotland.

Even lesser cities like Inverness and Perth have achieved more recent  success without the need to go into administration once never mind twice.

What's the cut-off point for success to count?