Championship Odds 2022-23.

On 22/06/2022 at 09:37, jaggyness said:

Based on nothing other than gut feeling, those odds on Morton are ridiculous. They improved under Imrie and I wouldn't be surprised if they were comfortably top 4 this season.

We certainly did improve under Imrie but losing successive games in the run-in was a regression to the mean after an excellent set of results. Our player signings/departures isn't anything to write home about so far either. 

If we add a few more decent additions from free agents/loans then we're most likely to finish in our customary 7th spot. I don't see any credible reason to expect us to be top 4 but we shouldn't be below Hamilton at the moment either. 

It certainly looks to be a more open league in which most teams will expect to have at least a shot at the top 4 at some point during the season. 

6 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Ask Kilmarnock fans how winning the league last year was a piece of piss?

It certainly was not easy. I reckon the two thistles will fight it out for the title this coming season. Dundee will struggle to get a play off place.

Edited by the west curve

1 minute ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Probably better squad than yours at the moment. I expect you to win the league, but it will go to the wire. If you don't go bust before then of course as is your want.

There's not one Kilmarnock player that would improve Dundee's squad. That includes Kyle Lafferty, he did absolutely f**k all against us in the playoffs last season. 

16 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Ask Kilmarnock fans how winning the league last year was a piece of piss?

Comparing utter shite like that Kilmarnock squad to big time clubs like ourselves is embarrassing for you and them.