Things that have riled you so much

My usual, go to chippy is closed for refurbishment. Ordered a freshly cooked chicken breast supper from their main rivals across the road. Barstewards gave me a chicken leg…. More meat on the flea of a butcher’s dog.

My usual, go to chippy is closed for refurbishment. Ordered a freshly cooked chicken breast supper from their main rivals across the road. Barstewards gave me a chicken leg…. More meat on the flea of a butcher’s dog.
Don't think I've ever ordered a chicken supper in my life, nor a burger or king rib, steak pie, etc from a chip shop.

Puddings, fish and deep fried pizza I think are all I've ever had, been a good 25 years since a deep fried pizza was ordered, never in batter though.

On 23/06/2022 at 05:15, The Golden God said:

I hate Wales because they share a cricket team with England and aren’t even in the name. I get genuinely furious when they win at football or any other sport. I’m pro independence and want Irish unification but Wales can get to f**k, they’re just England West.

On 23/06/2022 at 05:23, SlipperyP said:

It's called the England and Wales Cricket board.

Also Welsh independence was voting yes in the last poll at 25%.  Round about the same as Scottish independence was less than 20 years ago. 

Pretty sure they claimed the reason they dropped the Wales was for branding purposes 

One of the reasons I’m against a Team GB for mens football is because I can see something similar happening over time 

10 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Don't think I've ever ordered a chicken supper in my life, nor a burger or king rib, steak pie, etc from a chip shop.

Puddings, fish and deep fried pizza I think are all I've ever had, been a good 25 years since a deep fried pizza was ordered, never in batter though.

^^^^Big team found...

16 hours ago, Empty It said:

The amount of people saying Paul McCartney isn't good enough to headline Glastonbury when they literally had Stormzy walking back and forward shouting shut up for hours previously.

Jesus that sounds horrible for everyone involved. 

They're both shite. I'm a rap fan but festival headliners are better when they're bands, most live rap is shite imo. 

15 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Ordered my only king rib supper from the Kings Cafe in 2003.

Would not recommend. 

21 hours ago, Empty It said:

The amount of people saying Paul McCartney isn't good enough to headline Glastonbury when they literally had Stormzy walking back and forward shouting shut up for hours previously.

Paul McCartney is good enough to headline Glastonbury.

But that doesn't mean the first 2 hours or so of his set wasn't utter shite.

A chicken thigh fillet supper would tempt me. 

I'm normally a fish or white pudding supper man, or sometimes a single with a couple of fritters. 

Red puddings are outstanding, but I'm wary about ordering them because nae c**t else does. So how long have they been loitering in the chippy fridge? 

Edited by Cosmic Joe

While posting the above, the commentator on the back channel nonsense I had on in the background said. 

"A nipple graded brass flange was added"

The last time I paid attention they were making Blackpool Rock. 

Kinnell 

6 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

While posting the above, the commentator on the back channel nonsense I had on in the background said. 

"A nipple graded brass flange was added"

The last time I paid attention they were making Blackpool Rock. 

Kinnell 

I have worked in the valve and pump business my whole working life and the amount of innuendos is unreal. 

'Pump that nipple with Climax grease then bore out that 4" flange with your 1/4" bit.' Would make perfect sense.

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I have worked in the valve and pump business my whole working life and the amount of innuendos is unreal. 

'Pump that nipple with Climax grease then bore out that 4" flange with your 1/4" bit.' Would make perfect sense.

Captain of The Pearl Necklace found...