22/23 Premiership Kits

44 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Aye, but they're listed as "Slim" fit on your store so it shouldn't really be a surprise.

Fwiw, I bought our away shirt at the weekend and the L is pretty much the same size/fit as our home and away shirts last year. The Saints store has the same Macron size guide as ours so make of that what you will.

https://www.stjohnstonedirect.co.uk/pages/macron-size-guide

https://motherwelldirect.co.uk/pages/macron-replica-sizing

There’s slim and there’s last year’s top. Give me Adidas sizing any day.

Only £40 if you’re a midget though.

Tbf they’ve probably had to price that shirt based on how much material they’ll need - which will be a lot so they can cater for the majority of St Johnstone fans who will require size XXL and above.

34 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Tbf they’ve probably had to price that shirt based on how much material they’ll need - which will be a lot so they can cater for the majority of St Johnstone fans who will require size XXL and above.

5XL is the biggest you can go. Must be some whales in our support.

When I achieve my dream (nightmare?) of owning a football club, the home strip will be classic/traditional and there will be no replicas sold. I won't want my club's image tarnished by fat buffoons masquerading as players. 

Those daft enough to buy ghastly replica 2nd/3rd/anniversary/"historic" shirts are fair game.

Obviously, when the time comes,  I will explain my policy in more diplomatic language.

St Johnstone not great for me, the county one is horrible. But I’m biased and much prefer a simple, more traditional design, not a fan of over designed shirts with additions that are not needed, sometimes less is more. Aberdeen/Motherwell/Hearts doing it best of late.

5 hours ago, pozbaird said:

St Johnstone home kit looks OK to me. The wee white ‘v’ on the collar kind of matches the Macron ‘v’ shape logo. To those saying it looks ‘basic’, I reckon it doesn’t look basic, it looks uncluttered and a nice shade of blue with a wee pattern through it…. I like it, ‘basic’ is feckin’ better than slapping this and that on a kit. Stick the names and numbers on that shirt - nice and simple.

I tend to agree

16 hours ago, Stag Nation said:

When I achieve my dream (nightmare?) of owning a football club, the home strip will be classic/traditional and there will be no replicas sold. I won't want my club's image tarnished by fat buffoons masquerading as players. 

Those daft enough to buy ghastly replica 2nd/3rd/anniversary/"historic" shirts are fair game.

Obviously, when the time comes,  I will explain my policy in more diplomatic language.

That's a tap in there 

1 hour ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Better hope you have a third strip for when you visit Paisley.

Our home top will most likely be bright yellow tbf, we go between yellow/amber and black and we've just had our black home, and from what I remember our previous Joma kits were definitely more on the yellow side than amber.

Flip flopped a wee bit but I'm not a fan of that kit. Hate the stripe breaking for the sponsor, the yellow collar looks weird, and the black stripes under the arms just make the whole thing look clunky. Home better be a cracker.

Edited by LiviLion