22/23 Premiership Kits

2 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Hibs kit question.

Last season Hibs released the "Sunshine on Leith" kit that was all yellow. Did Hibs ever wear this complete kit?

They wore the yellow top and socks at Celtic Park. But didn't wear the yellow shorts instead they wore green shorts.

We wore it against Livi at the Tony Macaroni 

Edited by Dave1875

Yeah the term Cabbage Kit doesn’t seem like a winner to me. 

The Motherwell and Hearts away look good as do the home strips. Would need to see the paisley pattern in person to get an idea as I haven’t managed to find it in any of the posts above that say it’s there and as for that killie 3rd strip I think it looks great, two standard killie coloured strips and a third that tries something different 👍

8 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Posted on this very thread at teatime today.

Is there a concern that the Paisley pattern makes the white stripes look grey like a month old Celtic top?

1 hour ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I should probably wait until 5 o'clock today before making this comment but they obviously don't have anyone working for them who is old enough to remember Crackerjack. Although that's maybe not their target market emoji848.png.

…..CRACKERJACK!

I need to convey this to all who may not be aware and crowbar it into the premiership kit thread.

So imagine Thistle didn’t get relegated in covid season and won promotion a few weeks back (league winner or playoff it doesn’t matter). Then this would be gracing the our TV screens weekly.

Sweet baby Jesus!

1344CFBC-707B-4A8C-AFB7-EEF1E79AD37F.thumb.jpeg.e392886f1adfe3eb693d2a6206f23873.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

I need to convey this to all who may not be aware and crowbar it into the premiership kit thread.

So imagine Thistle didn’t get relegated in covid season and won promotion a few weeks back (league winner or playoff it doesn’t matter). Then this would be gracing the our TV screens weekly.

Sweet baby Jesus!

1344CFBC-707B-4A8C-AFB7-EEF1E79AD37F.thumb.jpeg.e392886f1adfe3eb693d2a6206f23873.jpeg

Isn't this just an additional shirt they're selling and they have a more normal looking hooped shirt for games?

I wish this was the match day shirt though.