22/23 Premiership Kits

I don't like either of the Livi kits, or the Hibs ones, or the Killie ones.

Our home kit is ok. The away one is very dece.

Aberdeen have a nice home kit. Hearts' home one is decent

My favourite, by a considerable distance, is the Hearts away. Lovely stuff.

The first two Hibs tops were rotten so thankfully that’s salvaged a little bit of success.

Not as good as our white away top last season but it’s a decent one.

Mental how much nicer a kit looks when you keep it simple instead of trying to draw things on them.

3 minutes ago, velo army said:

That is absolutely awful.

It would seem to me like a lot of strip designs these days is that the focus is on getting the shirt sponsor maximum exposure. 

I understand the importance to the clubs of shirt advertising for additional revenue, but it’s a poor reflection on our society when kids and adults are forced into buying club merchandise that is promoting betting companies.

Supporters should have an option on whether to buy strips with or without the sponsors logo. I’d rather pay £5 extra than promote a betting company.

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

I'm not sure they'll be able to wear any of their 3 kits at SMP.

We should just inform the league that we are wearing our home kit.

I seem to remember St Mirren vs Celtic games in the 70s and 80s with both teams wearing their home strips against each other, so why not now?

39 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

What's the bit on the sleeves and how have they spun it to be connected to 1967 or a representation of oppressed peoples everywhere?

Pretty sure they announced Spirograph as their official geometric drawing device partner

4 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

It would seem to me like a lot of strip designs these days is that the focus is on getting the shirt sponsor maximum exposure. 

I understand the importance to the clubs of shirt advertising for additional revenue, but it’s a poor reflection on our society when kids and adults are forced into buying club merchandise that is promoting betting companies.

Supporters should have an option on whether to buy strips with or without the sponsors logo. I’d rather pay £5 extra than promote a betting company.

To be fair you can buy the kits without the sponsors and I’m sure you can’t buy kids kit with the sponsor 

I don’t think they charge extra though if my memory is right 

I despise our sponsors. We shouldn’t be promoting gambling or alcohol 

11 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

To be fair you can buy the kits without the sponsors and I’m sure you can’t buy kids kit with the sponsor 

I don’t think they charge extra though if my memory is right 

I despise our sponsors. We shouldn’t be promoting gambling or alcohol 

Really? Adult versions? You might be able to, but I’ve never seen an adult Celtic fan wearing a modern day replica top without the main sponsor on it. Sure the clubs charge extra for SPFL logos and the like.

I appreciate that kids tops don’t have betting or alcohol sponsors but that only covers a small age group. Most teenagers probably have to buy the adult sizes.

I would imagine that this sponsorship would not be something that Brother Wilfrid would approve of.