22/23 Premiership Kits

I just want a Saints home top that’s blue with white pinstripes, like the c.1981/1982 one, ideally with the lamb badge.

I wonder if Macron’s sizing has improved any with this season’s kit? Buying last season’s in XL and finding it skin tight (and the quality of an eBay knock off) just put a cherry on a mostly pish season. 

34 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I fucking hate St Johnstone sometimes, I really do. Fellow Scottish clubs get very decent macron shirts and we get some beige as f**k, cheap looking effort. Who sanctioned that shit? Just F**K OFF

It’s absolutely fine. No idea why you’re absolutely raging.

It’s absolutely fine. No idea why you’re absolutely raging.

“Absolutely fine” if you are a boring b*****d. You’d be raging as well if Aberdeen consistently brought out garbage kits. I can’t remember the last time Saints brought out a kit that was hailed as a cracker and universally liked by all football fans. It looks like training wear. Didn’t even bother to put in a white collar, white sleeve ends or a white hem. No imagination whatsoever. The Club probably knew they wouldn’t get away with a solid blue shirt so they chucked a pishy wee white triangle on it.

3 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

“Absolutely fine” if you are a boring b*****d. You’d be raging as well if Aberdeen consistently brought out garbage kits. I can’t remember the last time Saints brought out a kit that was hailed as a cracker and universally liked by all football fans. It looks like training wear. Didn’t even bother to put in a white collar, white sleeve ends or a white hem. No imagination whatsoever. The Club probably knew they wouldn’t get away with a solid blue shirt so they chucked a pishy wee white triangle on it.

It’s absolutely fine.

3 hours ago, morrison said:

That's a lot of red. Don't hate it, but the plain sleeves makes it seem a bit cheap.

Good to see something a bit different. Can't recall seeing anything too similar elsewhere, but I'm sure someone will be along to prove me wrong shortly!

Dundee away from 4 seasons ago. different colours but similar design.

2018/19 Away Kit - Dundee Football Club - Official Website

2 hours ago, hamicle said:

I just want a Saints home top that’s blue with white pinstripes, like the c.1981/1982 one, ideally with the lamb badge.

I wonder if Macron’s sizing has improved any with this season’s kit? Buying last season’s in XL and finding it skin tight (and the quality of an eBay knock off) just put a cherry on a mostly pish season. 

Possibly because they're designed for professional athletes ...

5 minutes ago, hamicle said:

Aye, but they’re not being bought by professional athletes. 

Aye, but they're listed as "Slim" fit on your store so it shouldn't really be a surprise.

Fwiw, I bought our away shirt at the weekend and the L is pretty much the same size/fit as our home and away shirts last year. The Saints store has the same Macron size guide as ours so make of that what you will.

https://www.stjohnstonedirect.co.uk/pages/macron-size-guide

https://motherwelldirect.co.uk/pages/macron-replica-sizing

Edited by capt_oats

The St Johnstone top is non descript. Even the pattern in the fabric is a big nothing. Although i would rather have that than Hibs stadium print. The plain back also make it look a little cheap

County shirt is a lot of red. Need to see the back of it. If it is solid blue with white numbers it will be even worse. Nothing worse than a kit that looks different from the back and front. And honestly that might be a problem I have with the motherwell kit.

St Johnstone home kit looks OK to me. The wee white ‘v’ on the collar kind of matches the Macron ‘v’ shape logo. To those saying it looks ‘basic’, I reckon it doesn’t look basic, it looks uncluttered and a nice shade of blue with a wee pattern through it…. I like it, ‘basic’ is feckin’ better than slapping this and that on a kit. Stick the names and numbers on that shirt - nice and simple.