22/23 Premiership Kits

2 hours ago, Clown Job said:

You sound like a Tory with that patter 

You sound like a fat, smelly Celtic fan who has already pre ordered that top to arrive the day before you head to Gran Canaria.

Edited by RawB93

16 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

You sound like a Tory with that patter 

Not really. I was brought up as a Labour supporter in a council estate. I voted the Tories out via Labour in 1997, and I’ve been SNP ever since.

Just you keep on pretending there is no distinction between football club support and politics though.

Sadly it is undeniable that a great many sweaty and smelly people board aeroplanes to and from Glasgow and Edinburgh each summer wearing old form tops. That’s just a stone cold fact, mate.

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Not really. I was brought up as a Labour supporter in a council estate. I voted the Tories out via Labour in 1997, and I’ve been SNP ever since.

Just you keep on pretending there is no distinction between football club support and politics though.

Sadly it is undeniable that a great many sweaty and smelly people board aeroplanes to and from Glasgow and Edinburgh each summer wearing old form tops. That’s just a stone cold fact, mate.

Yeah, you definitely sound like a Tory with that pattern.

16 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Yeah, you definitely sound like a Tory with that pattern.

Aye mate, guid reply.

delusion GIF

Not the first time you’ve made an absolute bellend of yourself by assuming political ethos and football support are somehow linked. 😄

49 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

I was about to say that's quite nice but then I saw the Motherwell version and thought oh no, that's actually much nicer. Leading me to think that it's simply impossible to have a nice St Johnstone top.

But then @Bonksy+HisChristianParade came along :wub: Definitely the nicest St J kit I've seen. Would you guys say that was the right blue?

Only just now realised our kit was the se as Motherwell. Maybe I picked up on it at the time, but suppose we were in different leagues.

The Saints pinstripe effort was one of the worst Saints have had. Shorts killed it and after a few washes, the colour went a bit weird.

For a long time (with Bukta especially) we had the same kit as either Millwall or Cardiff. I think we maybe signed someone from one (possibly Ramsey from Cardiff) where the player went from the same shirt at one teamto the other.

I agree with you that it seems difficult for Saints to often find a good kit, although xara had one or two efforts. Part of the problem is poor choices of suppliers (BLK and Surridge) and a poor choice of kit options.

Motherwell have some great kits and benefit from unique colours, but then Utd have unique colours and have ended up with some shockers. 

3 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Aye mate, guid reply.

delusion GIF

Not the first time you’ve made an absolute bellend of yourself by assuming political ethos and football support are somehow linked. 😄

I’m not the one being a snob or getting angry at something I made up in my head tbf 

6 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

I’m not the one being a snob or getting angry at something I made up in my head tbf 

It is not snobby to find the smell of unwashed flesh in unwashed football tops offensive.

I am not angry.

I doubt there is one poster on this forum (who has ever been to Edinburgh or Glasgow Airport in summer), that has never seen the scenario I described.

To sum up. You talk absolute shite. 😄

48 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

If it makes you a tory to say that Celtic and Rangers have a huge number of supporters who think a kit is essential travel wear then consider me a tory.  It's mental how many think it's acceptable.

I’m strange 

I couldn’t care less what other people wear, let alone get upset about it or become a snob over it 

As far as what Celtic can do if they dared stray from the hoops, there is this monstrosity from the link posted earlier in the thread. 😆 I think their new one is decent by their standards to be fair, just not sure about the silver/grey adidas stripes on the shoulder, they look very out of place. 

United, in typical fashion, haven't yet got around to even mentioning the new kits on their socials.

832f6593-fc08-478e-961d-a50ed1c6b8f0.jpg

26 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Ross County, Livingston and St Johnstone apparently playing in their pants and socks at the weekend.

Ours just got released now. I'm sure someone will be along with a photo imminently. The home one is... different