22/23 Premiership Kits

8 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

I need to convey this to all who may not be aware and crowbar it into the premiership kit thread.

So imagine Thistle didn’t get relegated in covid season and won promotion a few weeks back (league winner or playoff it doesn’t matter). Then this would be gracing the our TV screens weekly.

Sweet baby Jesus!

1344CFBC-707B-4A8C-AFB7-EEF1E79AD37F.thumb.jpeg.e392886f1adfe3eb693d2a6206f23873.jpeg

Was debunked by Thistle yesterday. Do keep up 😛

44 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Oh they are going to sell it, I think I read there's a limited run of 500 available from Greaves Sports.Their real kit is red and yellow hoops with white shorts.

Limited run or not, that kit is one of the few things I've seen that makes me envy Helen Keller. (Joss Whedon's "Justice League" was another, along with pretty much all of Motherwell's performances in 2022 to date.)

9 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Tomorrow for our home kit 

I just hope the leaks are not correct because it looked pretty poor

It’s going to be green and white hoops. It’s actually impossible to make any top that has green and white hoops look anything but horrendous.

26 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It’s going to be green and white hoops. It’s actually impossible to make any top that has green and white hoops look anything but horrendous.

Literally the only one that has ever been decent was the one mentioned a couple of pages ago, with the small sponsor logo, narrow hoops and dark socks. I thought that was a cracker.

12 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Literally the only one that has ever been decent was the one mentioned a couple of pages ago, with the small sponsor logo, narrow hoops and dark socks. I thought that was a cracker.

In my humble opinion, no Celtic strip in the history of Celtic strips has been a cracker, or anything close.

Hibs had some left-over green subliminial printing patterns I see. Just make the hoops solid green. Green. Just green… then you’ve got a Celtic Adidas kit that looks OK. Silver Adidas stripes, V neck… looks fine. 

On 30/06/2022 at 20:10, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Hibs kit question.

Last season Hibs released the "Sunshine on Leith" kit that was all yellow. Did Hibs ever wear this complete kit?

They wore the yellow top and socks at Celtic Park. But didn't wear the yellow shorts instead they wore green shorts.

They wore it 4 times last season.

Oct 21 - Rangers, Apr 22 - St Mirren, Livingston, May 22 - Dundee.

For least worn kits last season look to Aberdeen who wore their new all blue away kit once (against Dundee Utd), while using the previous seasons white away kit twice.

Likewise Celtic had to wear the previous seasons away kit twice due to their new all green away kit clashing with Hibs.  The new all green kit was only worn once domestically but they did wear it more often in Europe.

At the other end of the scale St. Mirren wore their all red away kit in 18 out of 38 league matches last season.

On 01/07/2022 at 04:59, Doctor Manhattan said:

Limited run or not, that kit is one of the few things I've seen that makes me envy Helen Keller. (Joss Whedon's "Justice League" was another, along with pretty much all of Motherwell's performances in 2022 to date.)

Could be worse………this one has to win the prize for most depressing background to a new signing ever.

image.thumb.jpeg.fc418ff127678593a9a1195bb58d9a8b.jpeg

5 hours ago, Clown Job said:

50318094-B59B-485A-85F7-1B7277F79033.jpeg

image.gif.2e6990562c839da9c1ca80931a432d43.gif

It's erm, green and white hoops. Pretty much zilch you can do with it. Half expect some pish about a throw back to the team of x year and the spirt of x coach. In reality its a nod to the teams of 1888-2022. 

The Celtic strip looks awful and the patterning reminds me of their early 90s kits which can't be a good thing. The silver adidas stripes are just out of place. The green and white hoops being different thicknesses is not great either.

for me it is not as good as the last couple of celtic tops although I could see some purist not liking last seasons with way the hoops were done.

1 hour ago, Theyellowbox said:

It's erm, green and white hoops. Pretty much zilch you can do with it. Half expect some pish about a throw back to the team of x year and the spirt of x coach. In reality its a nod to the teams of 1888-2022. 

That is like saying St johnstone is just a blue top but they churn out horrible strips every season. At least your double winning  kit was decent and what most people consider the right shade of blue for St Johnstone.

1 hour ago, Theyellowbox said:

This argument never really makes sense to me 

Of course it’s Green and White hoops, but you can still do a lot with it.